forever yung

OrganDonor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by porque

...i feel like such a toy, none of my pieces have spikes on them...

spikes are sooo two years ago!

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

yung is easy to write, those suck

thank you very much and gooood night everyfatbody

how can you say that its easy to write? what justifies something as easy to write i think you should shut your mouth and go out and paint

those are pretty aight , man...the only thing shitty is that fatcop thing..get that clown off your thing, man, your killing yourself.

but yo, i gotta address this again, cause last time, he didnt respond...to the dude "nakone".....yo, you talk so much shit on heads on here bro, and i swear, if youre the same "nak" that was hanging around philly last winter, im speechless. maybe your not, but i keep hearing that you suck, and given that your tag is your screen name, and the overall toy-quality of a name like 'nak', im inclined to think you do suck. but if you ARE the kid who was coming to house parties in philly carrying a black book everywhere like a 13 yr old, then i KNOW you suck, and should stop talking shit.

Guest mikro137

yeah uhhhh....

personally i have no clue where youre comming from with the whole "yung sux shit..." ummmmm hmmm.. do any of you actually paint more than you are on here? at least the people who are on his jock. dude is mad cool , and i dunno it doesnt look like he sucks to me.... then again what do i know. im not on here enough apparently.

-mikro

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

those are pretty aight , man...the only thing shitty is that fatcop thing..get that clown off your thing, man, your killing yourself.

at least hes not doing philly prints....

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

at least hes not doing philly hands

Guest tears*uno

you gay ass fucking haters

who cares if it is a crew of little black kids. the point is they are pretty good and get up and probably more and better then your depressed fuck the world selves. so shut up and give props where its deserved queers

Archived