Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OrganDonor

forever yung

"if you think i'm sexy..."

i hate rod stewart just as much as i hate x's........ but something tells me i was better off seeing x's rather than seeing shitty pieces...

Guest socrates

I wish I had little kids in my photos ,then I would be a true king.

Guest Qwest

u got those flix of tha hk and whoever is on tha left of that trail piece?? if u do post em.

Guest ArtvandaL

yung is easy to write, those suck

thank you very much and gooood night everyfatbody

Guest DMX
Originally posted by porque

...i feel like such a toy, none of my pieces have spikes on them...

spikes are sooo two years ago!

Yung

haha never thought there would be a yung thread but o well......that peice with the orange backround is really good

i like the freight.. and the two under it.. the rest suck

what a fag....check your own shit, it sucks anus you fucking dickeating rumprangin' cockblower.

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

yung is easy to write, those suck

thank you very much and gooood night everyfatbody

how can you say that its easy to write? what justifies something as easy to write i think you should shut your mouth and go out and paint

those are pretty aight , man...the only thing shitty is that fatcop thing..get that clown off your thing, man, your killing yourself.

but yo, i gotta address this again, cause last time, he didnt respond...to the dude "nakone".....yo, you talk so much shit on heads on here bro, and i swear, if youre the same "nak" that was hanging around philly last winter, im speechless. maybe your not, but i keep hearing that you suck, and given that your tag is your screen name, and the overall toy-quality of a name like 'nak', im inclined to think you do suck. but if you ARE the kid who was coming to house parties in philly carrying a black book everywhere like a 13 yr old, then i KNOW you suck, and should stop talking shit.

Oh Cheerleader, heh heh hahahah. You speak as if you know me... Well you don't. So please "graf king", leave me alone...

PS - I know I suck. Happy now?

Guest mikro137

yeah uhhhh....

personally i have no clue where youre comming from with the whole "yung sux shit..." ummmmm hmmm.. do any of you actually paint more than you are on here? at least the people who are on his jock. dude is mad cool , and i dunno it doesnt look like he sucks to me.... then again what do i know. im not on here enough apparently.

-mikro

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

those are pretty aight , man...the only thing shitty is that fatcop thing..get that clown off your thing, man, your killing yourself.

at least hes not doing philly prints....

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

at least hes not doing philly hands

this is the first time ive seen or heard of "yung," but to say he sucks? i dont see it. i cant exactly say i like his style too much, but it seems like he knows what hes doing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this