Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Qixer

trains

bay area

yo anyone seen dole, doal, wrekin shop lately got any new flics hit me up hes wit...soc, arts, runs with dyar dead,mad other heads to.....that cat motivated the fuck out of me...yo dolamite you read this hit me up.....what up to tone1 repin lof

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Qixer

when ever i go an do a train i dont get nice lines...they look supper bad an i dont know who to make them better..does anyone have any tips to help me out with this???......also i used a babyblue an then i used a black to outline but the babyblue just ate it so wat could i do so this doesnt happen again????:confused: :confused:

It`s called trial and error..

Guest schick1

ive been writing for a little while and i can bust clean shit on a wall, but this summer i decided to take a step up and paint freights and i had a simmilar problem..its hard as hell to paint clean on steel expecially in a dark as fuck layup. however by thinking and asking my more knowledgeable(opps) friends i would give you this advice paint simple shit, paint it small,use stocks, and try using fat caps as outlines, I know everyone probably disagrees with this part but paint alot go every night if you can and in a few months you may be able you paint clean. also stay alert, and scope spots in the day before you paint them...and whateverybody else said k.... oh now i have a question has anybody ever had paint bubble, like some colors with a fat cap when applied look like they boil and bubble up? anyone know what this is?

Guest oldfaithful

i can,t add much to wahat has been said other than to agree with every bodt practice some where until you understand the differences in the paint and the reaction it will have on the surfaces you apply it to.

bomb some crazy hardcore shit its great practice for trains you never really know what to expect bombin -if you can pull off clean nice bombs (more than one color throwies) you find trains a little easier then they ar now---practice practice practice not on trains!

Originally posted by rustoleirm

this dude is probably wasting some good ass rock boxes or chessie flats or some shit, its always fools like this that stumble into the hottest yards with the dopest cars and amble through clumsy ass doo doo on the sickest cars.

fuck

hi my son.

use ny thins, get some plywood and remember let ya paint dry.... SHIT ... I HEARD SOME ONE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PAINTTING AT NIGHT... THAT SHIT IS A BITCH I LABEL MY CANS WITH A MARKER BIGTIME AND I STILL CANT SEE A DAMM THING... fUCK AT TIMES I CANT EVEN SEE WHAT I AM DOING.. ... I WOULD SELL MY KIDNEY'S FOR A DAY SPOT

Guest schick1

fucking tell me about it, i travel 3 hours to paint freights in the day........what a waist, i should get a better hobby hahahahaha

Guest mugshot

i would advise you to paint an out of the way under the bridge spot for awhile, cause if you have to ask these questions and have the problems your telling us, then you are wasting your time and paint cause most heads out there will go over your stuff anyway. and that is a promise,

Zestfully...

You gotta be clean. Practice makes perfect and krylon runs on a metal surface. Buy satins and flats and you'll be safer. Don't hold the can too long in one spot or go over it again right away...

Mr. Vos

"Freight yards make me horny baby...yEah!"