trains

Qixer

Originally posted by rustoleirm

this dude is probably wasting some good ass rock boxes or chessie flats or some shit, its always fools like this that stumble into the hottest yards with the dopest cars and amble through clumsy ass doo doo on the sickest cars.

fuck

hi my son.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

use ny thins, get some plywood and remember let ya paint dry.... SHIT ... I HEARD SOME ONE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PAINTTING AT NIGHT... THAT SHIT IS A BITCH I LABEL MY CANS WITH A MARKER BIGTIME AND I STILL CANT SEE A DAMM THING... fUCK AT TIMES I CANT EVEN SEE WHAT I AM DOING.. ... I WOULD SELL MY KIDNEY'S FOR A DAY SPOT

Guest schick1

fucking tell me about it, i travel 3 hours to paint freights in the day........what a waist, i should get a better hobby hahahahaha

Guest mugshot

i would advise you to paint an out of the way under the bridge spot for awhile, cause if you have to ask these questions and have the problems your telling us, then you are wasting your time and paint cause most heads out there will go over your stuff anyway. and that is a promise,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived