Swet - A big post from Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Yes yes yes Europe.

I definitely prefer the stuff he's doing now compared to his older stuff as its just so exaggerated - unbelievable can control too.

Didn't he write something else before and had to swap the letters round?

And while I'm at it I think this one is the shit - makes me think of confectionery for some strange reason...a "happy" piece.

http://www.2webstars.de/swet/62.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by Mista_Merc (edited 09-18-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea Swet is sick.some of the fills on his pieces are plain ridiculuos.colors.My fav euro writer...altho i dont know of many.

-that SwetOne bubbly letter thing with the purple dots looks sorta like somethin done by OsGemeos.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 09-18-2001).]

Xeroshoes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, i love this guy's work, posts like this make 12oz worthwhile.....and i am salivating at the prospect of an all bates post....

definitely http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

"Step on the god damn gas..." Bill Hicks

Swet's stuff is bad, but to say he is the best european writer isn't right. That would kind of be like me saying Reas is the best writer in America just cos I happen to like his stuff. Look at a broader range of European graff before you make your mind up.

I also noticed that most people were feeling the N.Y./wildstyle pieces more than the 'European' style or 'goofy' as someone said. Loosen up a bit.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived