Guest BROWNer

Guest BROWNer

i got up @ 4:50am today.

shit is not funny. in another

10(5:35am)minutes i get to hop on

my bike and ride about 15km*..

good times.

*while yawning profusely:eek: <yawning

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

i slept at 6am, woke up at 3pm and in 20'(4pm) i'll have lunch...

can get boring...15km at 530am sounds real good to me though!!!

At one point just because i'm fucked up on sleeping, i was thinking to change my time habits totally...its been a while since i saw the sun rise

i go to sleep around 9am and wake up at 6pm.

today, hopefully, i put a stop to this madness. i dont have a job...so it is all pointless. i just slept 3 hours and wrote myself a not to go to sleep no later than 3am this time...and if i stay up any later...i also wrote that i would have to beat myself up (which is harder than you would think).

Guest TEARZ

i used to hate getting up early to go to work, and i still do hate getting up real early... but, the morning bike ride is always nice, especially that early. and barring any major catastrophe that may await you on the road, you usually wind up at work in a very good mood with the engine already running. knawhatumean?

i need my walk to work...it's where I recollect the previous day and maybe a dream I had the night before. i do all my heavy thinking and planning for the day. i like to sing alot too on the way to work, it puts me in a good mood, and wakes me up. i usually hit up the 7-11 first for cigarettes and a red bull (i dont drink coffee), and maybe a breakfast bite or something if I feel like eating. my 15 minute walk to work is really what gets my day started, and probably the most enjoyable part of my day...well most relaxing.

Guest --zeSto--

oh... I cant wait.... in 2 weeks I'll be living 15 minutes (by foot) from the office.

and I dont start working untill noon anyways...

(but I really cant sleep past 10, even on weekends)

so it's productive time....

Like Cosmo Kramer and the Power Naps.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yesterday, I went to see Road to Perdition at night. Then we went to eat at a very nice Thai restaurant. Afterwards, we went to a little bar/club thing where they were playing the fucking best jazzy house ever, there was a nice little grooving circle going on, and I tore the place apart. I don't think I've ever danced that good in my life, and I didn't even go down on the floor, just strictly uprocks. I got props and winks from an insanely good-looking bartender.

Then I went to the beach, where we spent 8 hours walking along the reef and finally settling down with a nice blanket, some rum and some coke. The best part: I was joined all this time by my friend and two exotically gorgeous middle eastern women. I got home at 10 AM, and then the cable guy showed up to set up my steezy, so I'm very proud to announce I'm on a ridiculously fast cable connection. Tomorrow I leave to Puerto Rico for a week, hopefully to enjoy some kind of boat partying with my deranged parents.

...and I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say, today was a good day. Beer,

El mamerro

Guest --zeSto--

^ good to hear !!

remember the bit in Road to Perdition where Paul Newman gives

Michael Jr. the coin and talks about 'keeping you word' and 'honour'?

yeas... dope! (always good to hear)

Yep yep. You'll be sad to hear that I was a bit dissppointed by the movie. I was expecting a lot more. Still a solid movie, but not the crazy Oscar-demolisher people had made it out to be. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest --zeSto--

it's too bad that the most interesting character (jude law)

hardly had any character development. (well except for what happened at the end).

and on the side note... deep jazz house?

I honestly think that 1% of this fourm that can enjoy it.

So very true... Jude Law kicked some serious ass and I wanted to see a lot more of him and his creepy little teeth.

I am entirely aware that pretty much no one in here enjoys house music, but then most people here aren't hardcore into dancing as I am. I hardly tolerate most house, but when it's good, it's GOOD. And i'm not talking about shaking the tush a little with the girlies, I'm talking about clearing up a space and going all out, bare-your-fucking-soul dancing. To merely listen to, deep house is pretty fucking lame. To dance your heart out, there's nothing that even compares to it. Beer,

El mamerro

Guest --zeSto--

and did you notice his fingernails?

Lee-Press-On Crackhead Nails

He was one creepy character.

I always found that house (done right) was one of the best dancing beats.

The generic 'Club-Mix-Anthem-House' really dissapoints.

But I'm a very firm believer that modern 'deep-jazzy-house' is the current

incarnation of 'Soul'. There's very little soul in RnB, and none in pop.

But producers like Kevin Yost and Mark Farina just ooze soul.

and yes... it's only really appreciated while dancing!

(and I'm not talking about doing the truffle shuffle)

Guest fr8lover

i get to bed around 2-3 am and get up for work at 630 to eat breakfast and walk the dog. get to work around 730, falling asleep doing my job by 8.

just call me TOO MUCH COFFEE MAN!

painted till 2

bed at 3:30

up at ten to 7

work at 8

worked HARD I MEAN HARD until 1 ran around ordering parts for machines got send home due to the heat.Good thing to I was going to faint.I did on the job site but didn't tell any one cause they would make a huge deal out of it.

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF TOOOOOOOOO PAINNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTT

I usually go to sleep around 11 or 12 an then get up at about 7 or 8. I usually masturbate and then take a piss, or the other way around. Then, I take a shower cause I have to be out of the house by 9. Once I hop on the metro get and get to where I need to go I grab some lemonade and a bagel from the coffee shop a and walk around the corner to work. It kinda sucks but it's money.

Archived