Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robocop

Iced Out Kitten Slayers and More INC.

Originally posted by Velvet Jones

Don't contradict, dickchiefer.

Its my job to be the anti of your recockulous statements, jerkface.

Guest dephyone

your in.. put it in your signature, and change your location to

1-800-IAM-IOKS

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This is what we call "Pathetic attempt to revive attention for a lame crew by bumping a thread nobody cared about". Nobody, of course, except the sad, lonely members starving for recognition after their crew wasn't mentioned in the "12oz Awards" thread.

You guys are pushing a gimmick none of you come through with, mainly killing kittens. The whole kill-cute-things-cause-we're-terrible is not amusing to anyone over 14 years old, and it's exponentially less amusing when your "killing kittens" is actually "looking for pictures of dead cats online and posting them up". HA HA. How fun!! With all this hilarity, I may have to shit my pants soon. And that's a shame, cause I'm all out of fresh underwear.

You may crack on the DPC as much as you want, and think what we do is dumb, but the fact remains, we rep it on the real, by actually going out there and doing what we stand for, documenting the mission, and posting the evidence for all to see. Meanwhile, you guys are raiding the google image search engine, typing "dead cat" in the query box and copy/pasting whatever you find like there's no tomorrow. Go out there, kill a real cat, take pictures of the whole ordeal, and then come back here... I'll still think it's a retarded thing to do, but at least you can back up your talking when you diss the DPC/NO. It'd be a step up from searching for images online, but it still doesn't come even close to the illness of a slamming DPC party.

Until then, all of yall can eat a bag of penis before you run your mouth on the DPC. Slight exceptions go to Robocop/Defy cause he's a cool cat, and Tyler cause he's often quite funny. Actually, no, you should both eat a bag of penis too. And that's my word 2099. Beer,

El Mamerro/DPC PR Chapter/Cooler than all of you

Guest NoamChomsky

Why do you guys want to be in crews that are all talk,we are straight up hardcore fucking killers.im once again accepting applications into the 54th Airborne Ninja Regiment.No berets,no blinking cell phones,and no Judd Nelson movies.Naw mean?

Pre-requisites:Must already know how to fly and operate a 1998 Kia Sophia.Welcome my friends into the shadowy world of a man who does not exist.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This is what we call "Pathetic attempt to revive attention for a lame crew by bumping a thread nobody cared about". Nobody, of course, except the sad, lonely members starving for recognition after their crew wasn't mentioned in the "12oz Awards" thread.

You guys are pushing a gimmick none of you come through with, mainly killing kittens. The whole kill-cute-things-cause-we're-terrible is not amusing to anyone over 14 years old, and it's exponentially less amusing when your "killing kittens" is actually "looking for pictures of dead cats online and posting them up". HA HA. How fun!! With all this hilarity, I may have to shit my pants soon. And that's a shame, cause I'm all out of fresh underwear.

You may crack on the DPC as much as you want, and think what we do is dumb, but the fact remains, we rep it on the real, by actually going out there and doing what we stand for, documenting the mission, and posting the evidence for all to see. Meanwhile, you guys are raiding the google image search engine, typing "dead cat" in the query box and copy/pasting whatever you find like there's no tomorrow. Go out there, kill a real cat, take pictures of the whole ordeal, and then come back here... I'll still think it's a retarded thing to do, but at least you can back up your talking when you diss the DPC/NO. It'd be a step up from searching for images online, but it still doesn't come even close to the illness of a slamming DPC party.

Until then, all of yall can eat a bag of penis before you run your mouth on the DPC. Slight exceptions go to Robocop/Defy cause he's a cool cat, and Tyler cause he's often quite funny. Actually, no, you should both eat a bag of penis too. And that's my word 2099. Beer,

El Mamerro/DPC PR Chapter/Cooler than all of you

blah blah blah......cry about it you kitten loving commie pinko bastard. you probably like fucking canadians too, dont you?

i stopped reading your dribble after about....2 sentances. next time try not to bore me. okay dear? cool. thats greatastic.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^I was bracing the entire time for the ultra-terror zombie to come out screaming... very much disappointed that it never did.

What the fuck was up with the other kitten's face?