Goal AIO - KD from Europe

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Young Einstein+Sep 19 2001, 03:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Young Einstein - Sep 19 2001, 03:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Goal AIO is the shits... I've always loved his stuff.

You can always argue which writer is better between guys from opposite side of the world, but there's one thing I'm pretty sure about; Europe has a better overall scene.. no matter if you like their writers and styles or not. They produce more (bombers and piecers), and the writers have networks that would bewilder any north american. I think Americans are just jealous that they don't have what the Europeans do.... and they just lash out whenever a European stands proud.

Now please tear me apart...

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dr.dre@Dec 29 2001, 07:54 AM

U.G.K. DIRTY MONEY IS THE SHIT! yeah, all you do is talk talk talk..... Goal ( crews: ALL IN ONE;(scandinavia'n with Bates, side, circle, tariq) COD(NYC, wane, dash, reas and the rest of them nyc peeps) KD (you know, cope) WCA (yeah that legendary crew from LA with Risky and them other fools) , from from Europe have been around since 84. He has paid his dues a long time ago.... and he's still going strong. Painting all over the world, Bangkok, Los Angeles, NYC, + all europe. He paints both legal and unlegal (all over the world, I'd like to see Goal NYC do that for 15-16 years and still going.... Goal NYC, is probably a young cat, 15-20 years old with a lot energy, Goal, Europe is cat in his early 30's. Don't you think he went trough the same shit????????? He did/done trains,insides, streetbombed and all that shit.) Ask the cat's he bombs with, -ALL IN ONE, COD, KD, WCA- (if you fools know any real writers) No disrespect to goal nyc, but you other fools should get right. and yeah DR.DRE is the best producer period.:D

both the goals are dope...who the fuck cares who does what..remeber you aint shit without us anyway...

peash!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...