dj shadow

d-town_bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Like Blackham said, the new CD isn't Endtroducing 2 .. although some people wouldn't mind that [Endtroducing is my desert island CD .. the one CD I would take with me if stranded on a desert isle.]

It's more hip hop-oriented, whereas Endtroducing was .. well .. less. But still with hip hop beats. Either way, Private Press is a good album and definitely worth a buy.

Check out Dark Days [the movie] if you're interested in hearing more.

Also, if you dig funk, check out Funk Spectrum by Mr. Shadow.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Also, if you dig funk, check out Funk Spectrum by Mr. Shadow. [/b]

of you dig funk you should really check out the brainfreeze and product placement mixes shadow did with cut chemist. mind blowing stuff.

endtroducing is one of my favorite albums of any sort of all time

my favorite song i cant think of the name to, but it has that guy talking about going to court and getting locked up for his unpaid parking tickets

Guest mcpeepants

i was just watching the brainfreeze video, it was awesome. i never seen him before , hes a jammer fo sho. i love the cut chemist/shadow productions, ill to say the least.

i gotta copy of the private press off " willy" just before i left, and i must say. " at the starting of the week, and so their taught , you'll here them speak it's only MONDAY..........negotiation's breaking down see those leaders start to frown............ tomarrow never comes until it's to late!

i love that track

thanxs willy

damn good album

i knew the Private Press LP would be good and i wasn't disappointed, i was hearing the song Six Day War all over the place before the album and loving it, not realising it was Shadow, it has some video too...Endtroducing will stay in my top 3 albums, good choice for a desert island disc...i'll never get bored of In/Flux either, probably my favourite Shadow track

Guest --zeSto--

brainfreeze !!

is the real deelio sons!

umm... yeah, it came out after Entroducing and led people to believe

that the next album would be just like it. but no....

so pick up brainfreeze (it's out on kazaa) and you'll love it!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by SE4_2002

Defo!! DJ Cam is tight!!

Cam was good...his shit got boring after the first album. I'll take DJ Krush anyday over DJCam

Originally posted by optimodub

i knew the Private Press LP would be good and i wasn't disappointed, i was hearing the song Six Day War all over the place before the album and loving it, not realising it was Shadow, it has some video too...Endtroducing will stay in my top 3 albums, good choice for a desert island disc...i'll never get bored of In/Flux either, probably my favourite Shadow track

that six day war track is the shit, i dunno private press is alright, it dont think it comes close to endtroducing,

dj krush is the shit also

Archived