FC IBM renegades of funk

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

flicks

Can anyone post the FC HAS LANDED prod. I remember seeing it once in the Source mag. and then i never saw it again; cant say i have not looked for it but its seems hard to trace. In my opinion it was the best FC prod. because i think it was almost the whole crew if not all. I think All you guys should get together again with a theme and make it happen.

ps. I think View took show,(letter wise) Teal had best color skeme, and from what I've heard Dubs always hooking up the backgrounds.

Much Respect<---

Gundam

Interesting read this thread , as far as totem and gundam goes all i can say on that is DELTA INC.

The first writer i seen doing this style and the most accomplished in his attempt.

If Doc tc5 schooled virus in letters i can't see it , as a big admirer of Docs style i think i might have noticed that ?

Perhaps the conclusion to come to is that Totems style is worlds apart from the likes of Dero or Dash (i don't see any letter shapes in totems style ) i think writing is at it's best in a minimalist form crisp outlines simple fills and a backgrounds that inhance rather than detract from the piece itself ,(Dondi a fine example)

Totems style appeals to the kids and fans of techno art work .

Each to there own....

Re: Gundam

If Doc tc5 schooled virus in letters i can't see it , as a big admirer of Docs style i think i might have noticed that ?

I eat my words Just found the thread on Virus.

Never seen those DondiDoc styled pieces real nice roc roc on....

Love these FC prods the kung fu one is living..

Re: Gundam

Originally posted by MajorNumnuts

Interesting read this thread , as far as totem and gundam goes all i can say on that is DELTA INC.

Numnuts knows...............................apparently no-one else here does.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived