Adobe Type Manager !!!

siloette

Hey..so Ive been trying to figure out something ..

I downloaded about 30 fonts..true type..

I want to make it possible so I can use then through photoshop and etc..

After I unzip them..I open my type manager and try to add the downloaded fonts..But they wont add into the system..

If anyone can tell me the steps..how to make the downloaded fonts available for use..Ill owe you one..

maybe theres just something Im missing..

thanks..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

you mean you select the font you want on the right window, press ADD and the font doesnt appear on your font listing on photoshop?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by siloette

Im trying to download these great funky true type fonts into my photoshop 6.0

This by itself sounds wrong, it could be just bad wording, but download the font file just like everyother thing, then open ATM find the file, and follow precedure, if fonts came on ZIP, unzip....sorry but i cant really tell whats wrong cause its real simple,

no..please tell me what you were going to say....:rolleyes:

This is what Im doing..Downloading a font..Unzipping the downloaded font...opening the type manager..pressing the fonts tab..hitting add..searching for the file..and then trying to add it to the manager..

Okay..sorry if there is some inside joke and Im an idiot here..But Its not making any sense to me..

Im just wondering if there is something Im not doing that I need to be..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by siloette

pressing the fonts tab..hitting add..searching for the file..and then trying to add it to the manager..

I think this is it, you have to browse, find the file, then hit add and i think its on...damn now i feel stupid to

yo Silo, I saw Ceaser last night at some wild party, but he didn't remember me and wouldn't give me the time of day.. hanging out with some bunk girl. he must have had his game face on since he was flexing with the big boys of nyc.. :rolleyes: I told him to call you, but he probably won't.

I didnt read what everyone else wrote so blah...But after you download them and have them unzipped or what ever..open up your control panel by going start>settings>control panel>then click the fonts folder and throw all that crap in there...then they should show up no matter what program you use...unless you have like a mac or somthin then I have no clue...

Tesseract for mother fucking president! Thanks homey..For helping me with the fonts..!!!

intangible fame..the mac joke..was um kind of another kind of reference..haha

Dude..disco..I dont even remember you man!!We know all the same people..but I have no idea what you wrote ..thats why I said email me..solve this mystery!!..I talked to ceaser like two days ago..hanging with the big nyc heads huh?

oh fuck..you sure it was him and not his twin..Im serious..If it was his twin..I reeeeeaaaaallly hope you didnt tell him to call me..let me know.(Im not joking).

word up

Archived