Early Albuquerque-The Hidden Graff Gem!

actyourage

damn...

i haven't thought about bootz in a long as time i barely even remember that fool but he was kinggggg

MOST did my tattoo (my only one so far) he was still working at the shop on central in 99 when i was there for a visit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^you sure its the same most?^

i dont think he was in NM in 99, but he does tattoo.

other than that, he drives a semi, and paints on ocassion. he does lots of canvas stuff, also.

this thread has a wealth of great pictures. ill see if i can get some more old NM flicks from most and show em to you guys.

well...

to the best of my knowledge he is MOST but i mean you know how that shit is things can get confused. I remember him saying he did the character holding the globe on the world in your production they did way back. it was on central also i think it was on the absolutely neon business.

you know who that would have been?

16 v you talking about the levis on central on the west side?

that was definitely the spot they had all the good shit.

niggas sported cross colors and z cavariccis with playboy shoes like it wasn't no thing.

shit the time I mentioned earlier about meeting REL for the first time he was wearing hammer pants lol

he had that hot pink lowrider truck with a SHIT piece on the back

man abq. had it going on!

if somebody has the AGREE LINK production that was in lowrider magazine please post that shit!

Re: ....

Originally posted by wickeder

DUMBO was a killer he also wrote BRIKS i think

I already know ROCK, 2FACE, GIANT, GREY, SAINT, NORE and a lot of those niggas are still around killing it. I was just curious.

DUMBO was DESIRE 2ZC. ROCK still killz and 2FACE goes to collage. NORE likes toes. And you all know about GREY and SAINT.

damn that's funny i wonder if i mixed them up because briks' wife's name was bambi

i went to Christian school with that girl totally random

one of my childhood homies girlfriend's brother is desyre though

if you want to start talking about small worlds and shit

check one where's that nigga?

• 2 months later...

I made that last reply way before I read the rest of this thread. So much other shit I want to comment on growing up and seeing those guys I remember so much shit those guys did riding around town with my mom going to soccer practice and shit when I was young. Guess that why I started writing. Good to see those flicks, keep em coming.

Originally posted by beardo

nice, people sleep on JAKIM, funny that i randomly remembered about that dude the other day.

cant wait to go back this summer for a few days.

Me too, except I am going back next summer to see the fam. I have not been in Alb since 86, left there when I was 10. Anyways it seem that people in the alb are doing it right. this is some real nice stuff. cant wait to make a visit. also, whats up with the las cruces scene, I am spending some time there also next summer.

• 2 weeks later...

OLDIES

Does anyone have flick of that BURDOOP piece? Big up to the Rodriguez's, CAST ROF...SHOK RIP...SHADE1...AGREE...2RAW...WESO...SENSE2ZC...all the dead RIP...

Big up VEZ...DICKE...BISHOP...BLOKS...BRIKS...DESIRE...ALONE...KORN...all the Norte Massive...Willie Smoker you are the man...DREDD all the old kats...plus don't forget NTC in the day...For all those who remember it was the North side, southside and the westside that blew the shit up...fuck y'all funny NE heights kids...Cats remember......

HUH

I'ma stay a rookie too, cause I don't have time to be on the computer all day...but I got 15 years bitches...word up to RAGS and MC ROCK...REL...all the old UCT (unseen crime troop) PCP(public crime posse) and who I learned 3d's from NTC

• 2 months later...

i cruzed through albuquerque in early 1989, and i remember seeing UKS CAST, TRICK, SHOCK tags everywhere. the had some dope wild style tags from those guys. that was in 1989.

i went back a few years later and ATK,MHC,2ZC,ROF were the crews to mess with. SHADE, SOFA, AMEN, DUMBO, ETC.. i loved those IA throw-ups AGREE was doing. and the AMEN throw-ups were endless through the city. what ever happened to DOAS?

well albuquerque was always a cool place!!!

• 1 month later...

Soy Burqueno

Most kids don't know about the ABQ shit. Pretty long history, more than some upcoming cities. I am pretty proud that I got schooled by Agree(NYC) and DOC (LA), even though there were a lot of dope local writers like Kast and Giant who influenced me. That's where my styles come from. Nowadays kids get all their goofy styles off the internet or magazines (there's a reason why all your shit looks the same) I feel sorry for those toys who didn't get the proper graffiti upbringing. Albuquerque Top Kings!!!!

• 5 years later...

ABQ for whatever reason has spawned a grip of crews and dope writers.

Anyone have old flicks of Stack Wish and Temper? Founders of 2 Zanee..

Giant, Grey, etc. That's all I can think of now.

I'll post some Seattle 2ZC flicks soon.

Is ABQ still popping? Oh shit can't forget PIGS..

Back with flicks soon.

peace

Archived