Early Albuquerque-The Hidden Graff Gem!

actyourage

straight up

yo I want to put it down for heads that inspired me to write coming straight from the 505 first and formost is Mad Sofa then it has to be Doaz cause the kid has mad flavor but you can't forget cats like HDS and Rw holdin it down for all you real mo fo's---hold up I know I got some pics somewhere

MEAN TACO ONE!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: straight up

Originally posted by MEAN TAKO

yo I want to put it down for heads that inspired me to write coming straight from the 505 first and formost is Mad Sofa then it has to be Doaz cause the kid has mad flavor but you can't forget cats like HDS and Rw holdin it down for all you real mo fo's---hold up I know I got some pics somewhere

MEAN TACO ONE!!!

peep this site it has some fresh Abq. flix.....http://www.pbase.com/sofa_ones

bump.size,dope flicks.i remember almost every one,don't know where the round tin wall is?the rest i remember like they were this morning.bump to 2face,hefe,cog gash,those gash fill-ins are tight as hell.that kid had our district sooo locked down,from downtown up cog gash sofa rw every where,i miss those days....one person that deserves to be mentioned a thosand times,clue/cinch!1 of the illest bombers of all time.when i get home i'm finding a scanner and sending shit in,i got some deep threads(still not sure if i'm gonna post 'em),i got some woolwarehouse,i got zoot,i got some goodies.burque!!!!!!!!

Guest DRIPONERS

YO ALB IS THE FRESH SPOT IF ANY OF HEADS ARE HERE CHECK OUT THE LAB A NEW HIP HOP SHOP ITS ON SAN MATEO BY LOMAS ITS A NEW SHOP WITH LOTS OF VIBE HIT IT UP

Guest RAGSOE

i'm home!!

flew in from portland tonight around 10:00 p.m.,hit me up and we'll go bomb if i know you,peace,burque!!!!!!!!barelas cafe,green chile,chico sticks,y que!!!!!!

Archived