Early Albuquerque-The Hidden Graff Gem!

actyourage

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

ok sofa 1. the only thing you have running in that whole city is 5,000 pieces in that crap yard that sucks balls.. congrats. go paint a spot on central then maybe i'll respect you. by the way. the mexican food there sucks ass!!!!

ok sofa 1. the only thing you have running in that whole city is 5,000 pieces in that crap yard that sucks balls.. congrats. go paint a spot on central then maybe i'll respect you. by the way. the mexican food there sucks ass!!!!

I WAS HITTING SPOTS ON CENTRAL WHEN YOU WERE SUCKING POWDERED MILK OUT YOUR MOMS OLD ASS TITTY,AND FUCK DALLAS!!!!!!!!!I LIVED OUT THERE 2 YEARS,OTHER THAN SONER,DEBT MY BOY SMEND AND OPTICK I NEVER CARED FOR NONE OF DALLAS SHIT,NO STYLE

• 1 month later...

Big ups to all the real Burquenos! Fuck out of town hater-ass chumps! SOFAMEN been holding it down since i can remember. Big ups to the OG bombers, 2buk, bricks, amen, sofa, banks, avol, too many to name! Big ups to my boys out of state killin and keeping those Sticky Phingaz. What up to the real bombers still putting in work and not giving a fuck about the scorching streets or the buff. Fuck gAy.P.D. Burque love por vida fool! SP MMC

Archived