This is weird, a human art piece...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

how long do you think they had to stand there??? That's pretty intense.. I woulda never thought of that.... Check it the newest innovation in graff... hitting up on people....

Guest imported_Europe

Forget it, Goal AIO - KD had that name for many years before this other new Goal. And who cares if he is from Staten Island, show me some of his burners... not those weak throws.

I actually heard that during the WTO protests in Seattle a couple years ago there was some unspoken competition between graff artists to hit up a delegate on his way in to the meetings.

Understand someone actually did end up tagging some (obviously very flustered) Japanese businessman--anyone know whom?

Originally posted by Europe:

Forget it, Goal AIO - KD had that name for many years before this other new Goal. And who cares if he is from Staten Island, show me some of his burners... not those weak throws.

i always thought goal from staten island was better. but now i see the european goal is such a "big thinker". i mean once you have a gallery show with people as canvas's that pretty much tops going all city in new york.

Originally posted by fr8 molester:

ur a moron paintin ppl beats goin all city in ny u should b maced 4 that by sayin that u have admitted u have no brain and no idea about bombin go paint ur basement

thats not a very nice thing to say...i'd like to see you get up on some people like that, i mean thats groundbreaking. the european goal has changed the way i look at graffit forever. no more nandy pandy trains, or highway spots. i'm strictly painting people in my basement.

Archived