Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

This is weird, a human art piece...

Guest seven_1_for

haha pretty crazy... never seen that before

Guest me IS cool

how long do you think they had to stand there??? That's pretty intense.. I woulda never thought of that.... Check it the newest innovation in graff... hitting up on people....

Guest HESHIANDET

i know who the REAL goal is!

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Guest imported_Europe

The real Goal is this Goal!!! Goal AIO - KD !!!

Guest imported_Europe

Forget it, Goal AIO - KD had that name for many years before this other new Goal. And who cares if he is from Staten Island, show me some of his burners... not those weak throws.

I actually heard that during the WTO protests in Seattle a couple years ago there was some unspoken competition between graff artists to hit up a delegate on his way in to the meetings.

Understand someone actually did end up tagging some (obviously very flustered) Japanese businessman--anyone know whom?

Originally posted by seven_1_for:

haha pretty crazy... never seen that before

what the fuk....change your shit..

Originally posted by Europe:

Forget it, Goal AIO - KD had that name for many years before this other new Goal. And who cares if he is from Staten Island, show me some of his burners... not those weak throws.

i always thought goal from staten island was better. but now i see the european goal is such a "big thinker". i mean once you have a gallery show with people as canvas's that pretty much tops going all city in new york.

ur a moron paintin ppl beats goin all city in ny u should b maced 4 that by sayin that u have admitted u have no brain and no idea about bombin go paint ur basement

Guest silent wrytes

I aint feelin it....and quit bickering about the two different Goals...who fuckin cares.

Originally posted by fr8 molester:

ur a moron paintin ppl beats goin all city in ny u should b maced 4 that by sayin that u have admitted u have no brain and no idea about bombin go paint ur basement

I think dude was kidding. Actually, I know he was.

Originally posted by fr8 molester:

thats not a very nice thing to say...i'd like to see you get up on some people like that, i mean thats groundbreaking. the european goal has changed the way i look at graffit forever. no more nandy pandy trains, or highway spots. i'm strictly painting people in my basement.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this