Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
High Priest

Eski - Kyt

Guest FromTheHeart

I can't really party too hard with that broken glass piece, but everything else is wrapped in a Andrew W.K. package..

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

whats up with the DTC/KYT beef?anyone else see/hear about that shit?

As far as I know, the beef became contaminated after it shipped. Major grocers and chain restaraunts are implementing a nation-wide recall but relatively large quantities of the sub-standard meat have already been purchased and consumed. Officials say this could be one of the worst incidents of public meat contamination since the Canibus/LL beef a few years back.

Guest socrates

I heard eski eats writers with less than 5 years in the game and then uses their bones as scribes

Guest TheNorthFace

bump for eski and spelo.

twincities.puregraffiti.com is wonderful resource.

Guest 234lbs

eski is BTM property.

Is that how you see it? You're a total idiot. This isn't a crew issue but if you want it to be it can be. Shut the fuck up.

Guest socrates

associations are associations if there is bad blood let it spill but not here and not between those who are not. There are only two people that need to be involved, none of the crews that are involved have any right to speak on this matter because I KNOW enough that this subject is bullshit and should never have happend

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

bump, i love those rollers

like they said above. if ya aint in the crews dont say nothing, so i aint gunna say nothing. but i see.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this