Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
footsoldier

best steven segal movie.

my vote goes to "on deadly ground" its the one with all the oil people screwin over native americans and segal preety much just has to fist fight until theyre all dead..theres some anti oil propaganda in their too...but the real reason i love this movie is because at one point hes kickin some ass, like 5 guys at once and he just stops, the music gets all slow and it zooms in on his face as he goes "what does it take to change the essence of a man"...amazing..i believe he wrote and directed this which means he actually decided that part was a really good idea...

is that the one where he's in Alaska?

A friend of mine was Segal's PA for a while, she said he's ABSOLUTELY as fuckin whacked out as he seems... sometimes an arrogant asshole, others enigmatically 'spiritual'... ALWAYS self absorbed and extremely demanding... but that's just what I hear from the people who spent some time around him...

Guest Canadiano

i don't even remember him in Broken Arrow, still. Hard To Kill is the one with the Jamaican drug dealers, right? Or is that Marked For Death. Arsenio once pointed out that most of his movies' titles have three syllables.

Put the man in his Death Bed..

Originally posted by crackatinnie

yeah i like broken arrow. cause he dies in the first five minutes.

This guy....:lol: :lol: :idea:

segall is the fuckin man, i mean sure exit wounds was a bit of a let down but all others are high quality enough:cool:. but ya my vote is for on deadly ground to

Guest willy.wonka

he though t that he could kick CHUCK NORRIS'S ass..:martial arts celeb fight: boy was he wrong..he took some hard ass kicks and he went down quik..he was braggin before the fight and after..after the fight he was braggin about chuck norris..before.."chuck norris is an old man"

that bitch was fooled by Walker, Texas Ranger, he forgot he was getting into the Octagon!!!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

he though t that he could kick CHUCK NORRIS'S ass..:martial arts celeb fight: boy was he wrong..he took some hard ass kicks and he went down quik..he was braggin before the fight and after..after the fight he was braggin about chuck norris..before.."chuck norris is an old man"

hah hah hah

i forgot about that

OK, not a fan but what was the name of the one where he kicks the shit out of a stocky, dark-haired neo-nazi and finishes him off with a corkscrew to the forehead? That neo-nazi guy looked EXACTLY like the guy who tossed our car at the Alaska-Yukon border.

Originally posted by Smart

he forgot he was getting into the Octagon!!!

next he should try qberts 'rocktagon'.. then he can pit his strength against the steely resolve of 8 SL1200's...

:eek:

Guest Swizel

There is no such thing as a good Stevan Segal movie.

Guest angry xbox

stefen segal isa faggot fuck that motherfucker