Iced Out Prodo. in cleveland

Robocop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I APPRECIATE THE REPOST DEPHY!!! AFTER VIEWING DEPHY'S PIECE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY OTHER THAN DROP THE SPIKES (LIKE THOSE ON YOUR D'S CURVE) CAUSE' NACE DID THEM BEST. EWOK.COM'S PIECES ARE MORE COMPLEX, TIGHTLY GROUPED, HAVE MORE EXTENSIONS, AND FOR LACK OF A BETTER TERM ARE "TECHY" (ALL REASONS WHY HE HOVERS AMONG MY TOP TEN FAVORITE WRITERS). I'VE SEEN DEPHY'S OTHER PIECES AND I REST ASSURED THERE IS TALENT IN HIM. I COULD TEAR A NEW ASSHOLE FOR THE WRITERS ON EITHER SIDE OF DEPHY BUT IM TOO HAPPY AND IM SURE THEY DIDNT SIT AND COPY ANOTHER MANS PIECE.

I really don't want to exert the effort of "defending" my piece to kids that probably don't even paint...but for the record, that piece was a freestyle...I didn't have a sketch much less anything to bite from. As for totem, yea, we both flare the ends of our bars, but so do a lot of writers...other than that?...just because both styles are 3d doesn't mean anything...the letter forms (yes, those are letters) are totally different, as are the connections. No one ever asked for any sort of praise, but look a little closer before you say *everything* is a bite.

...the pieces are alright...i really don't see any 3a biting myself...it seems everybody's got spikes these days...i would have to recomend that when you do a production, you do the whole background the same, the jump to red throws everything off and makes it look like that piece is seperate from the others...

Guest FUCKYOU....

HATER!! im sure the'll burn you...

Originally posted by pabloescobar

that ugly shit you posted is a straight bite from the toys kem and ges and totem

:idea:

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

nothing about this wall is iced -out...

the funny thing is that all those peices suck and all you under developed toys are trying to back them up because someone called them out...

...whats up pablo>>>

lol, well, for the record, I wasnt backing anybody up, never took sides on this melodrama other than to say calling totem a toy is some funny shiznit. :beat:

Guest mikro137

your a faggot biter dont quit your day job

lotsa art skill , no letters

Guest socrates

I like the three of them individually but I don't think that they looked as good when done next to each other just the contrast of styles. Also I not feeling the neon green, maybe it's just the photo. Finally the first one with the crew next to it(GI), It would of looked better had he incorpirates the style he used into the letter themselves, look at slie or giant for how to do this. Overall it gets a B

IVE BEEN LOOKING AT GRAPH 10 YEARS MAYBE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THERE SHIT NOW BUT LOOK BACK... I CUT MY OUTLINES REALREAL THIN AND I LEARN IT FROM EWOK.. AND IN MY OPIOUN THE 3A SHIT SUCKS AND SO DOES THIS... IT SUCKS TO ME BECAUSE THE 3A GUYS SUCK JASERS DICK AND I DONT AND THERE STUFF HAS MAD SKILL BUT NO SOUL AND WACK STYLE... YOU FEEL MY THOUGHTS IN MY STATEMENT.

• 3 weeks later...

THOSE POST ARE WACK. STOP BITING AND MOVE TO THECITY AND LEARN SOLE...SUCK MY BIG BLACK COCK...OYEAH MR C WALK EMAIL ME..

a.) What is the diffrence if he is in the city or not?

b.) None of them are straight up bites, maybe influenced a little.. but its not like they took the same letters as other writers, (well i didnt notice any)

c.) Stop calling everything wack, and stop wasting your time dissing this thread.. i think we got the point that you dont like there stuff

oh yeah, and grow up "nigga"

<3 nak

Guest Dr.Evil

hahaha

these call outs are ridiculous

ewok!?

hahaha

totem!?

halarious.

stupid toys dont know shit.

that prody is iced.

IVE BEEN LOOKING AT GRAPH 10 YEARS

then you should know better than arguing with toys. these guys will look back a year from now and realize it sucks. get a life.

Archived