Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Robocop

Iced Out Prodo. in cleveland

Guest greedy mars

nice job. all of em are dope. :dazed:

this shit sucks

as if kem and ges stuff didnt suck you bit them :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pabloescobar

that ugly shit you posted is a straight bite from the toys kem and ges and totem

lol, what a waste of space... calling totem a toy... I mean I know your whole existence on here is a joke but come on... sigh... internet kids... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pabloescobar

that ugly shit you posted is a straight bite from the toys kem and ges and totem

hahahaha.. i dont see how rifto or me, or ariz bit kem ges and totem.. hahahahahahahaha... your a moron just shoot your self

hahahahahaha.. im from chicago.. and ewok.com uses more blocky letters and ive never seen him drop his 3d straight back and ive never seen him use spikes.. take your beef else where

your a insulted little toy. my boys use spikes you bite every thing you see.. and your boys bite every thing you dont... come to stlouis and get beat down fuckface... maybe snort some coke it might help your head

Guest sTress

you need to work on your own style

Guest sTress

well, the people on the pictures

TAKEN DOWN? POST THAT SHIT BACK UP!!! I'VE YET TO SEE THE PICS BUT I'VE SEEN DEPHY'S SHIT AND HIS SHIT IS BETTER THAN THE "NON-BIGTIMERS" HERE. I CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR HIS CREW THOUGH; BUT DEPHY HAS HIS SHIT DOWN AND READY FOR FURTHER EVOLUTION.

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by Robocop

hahahahahaha.. im from chicago.. and ewok.com uses more blocky letters and ive never seen him drop his 3d straight back and ive never seen him use spikes.. take your beef else where

not to be a dick or calling you a biter..but he has used spikes and has dropped his 3d straight back...just so you know.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this