your roommates girl....

jah

do any of you have a roommate? does your roommate have a girlfriend who drives you fuckin nuts. does her very presents make you want to lash out at people or objects in general? mine does.

shes a 17 (just turned 17) year old half malaysian, half english, rich, spoiled, bitch. she fuckin whines about everything. if she doesnt get her way she throws a fit. sometimes, when we're having discussions about totally insignificant things she flips out and starts kicking my roommate if he wont agree with her about her totally idiot ideas. shes selfish, greedy, bratty, and annoying. shes fuckin childish. my friends been with her for six months and till i got here she was the only person he chilled with so hes used to it. everyday he gets in a fight and says hes over that bitch and everyday he never dumps her. i keep tellin him to. he keeps telling me hes going to. then he never does. a couple times they got in huge fights and she slapped him and shit and he threw her out of his room and all her shit out the door and told her it was over and to get the fuck out of our house. but the dumb bitch whines and cries her fuckin eyes out and appologises every time and he takes her back. thats actually happened a couple times.

one time, at one of her soccer games (she plays in a little orgainized indoor soccer league at her school), her team was losing (shes the only girl in the league by the way) so they wanted to bring in a better player to help them catch up. she fuckin starts throwing a fit and is whining for her boyfriend to do something (as if he had any control over it). so i thought it was funny and i say in a joking sor of tone, "do something baby, do something. " then i look over at her to see if shes going to laugh or what cus i was just kiddin around and she walks up and fuckin kicks me in the leg.

when i first arrived in sydney me and my boy were stayin at her pad for a while until we got our place together. after a while she just all of the sudden HATES me. for no reason what so ever. so im like whatever. i dont really give a fuck. i just leave her alone and dont say shit to her. every time she sees me she fuckin has some kinda bitchy remark or glare. i just dont say shit cus i dont want to make a really bad situation for my friend. so im finally in my place and she comes over and starts acting like a total bitch. like i shouldnt be here or something. so that was it. i snapped on her and told her how much of an immature little rich bitch she was and that she could stay the fuck out of my house if she didnt have some respect. so things got better for a while.

now shes staying at our place every fuckin day since she cant stand being away from my roommate for a night. whatever. she let me stay at her place (even though she was a total bitch about it), so ill be chill as long as she doesnt act up. one night my roommates making dinner. i ask him if i should help and he says its cool. so shes in there helping him and she starts bitching about the shit i want to put in the sauce and everything. so i say to just wait till our sauce is done and she can warm some plain shit up real quick after. she says, "you can wait. im not fuckin waiting." and shes eating my fuckin food now. when i was staying at her house she ate my food all the time but i thought it was alright cus i was staying there. now shes staying at my place and eating my food and telling me i can fuckin wait. she east shitloads of food over here and puts no money down. now she starts buying shit and keeping it in our fridge. i eat one of her mandarines and she snaps on me. i had one of her bagels and she snaps on me. like im supposed to know what the fuck is hers anyway. but i told her that since shes eating up all my shit im gonna eat hers if its in my kitchen. she even bitches to me about my dishes in the sink. i always let her know that no one (not even her boyfriend) is asking her to stay here and she can either do the dishes or shut the fuck up.

HOLY SHIT!!! i dont know how much longer i can stand being around this bitch. even when shes not trying to be a bitch shes so immature she still comes off annoying as fuck. if my friend saw things from my perspective he would drop that bitch in a minute. hes just used to it. ikeep complaining about her everyday. he jsut lets her stay over all the time. i let hiim do ALL the fuckin cleaning. he doesnt even bitch about it cus he knows i dont want that hoe in the house anymore. the only good thing is she lets us use her stereo cus we dont have one yet. i definitely need music but ill let go of it in a minute and kick that girl to the curb if she shows me the least bit of disrespect. she fuckin kicked my boy in the nuts the other day and thought that shit was funny!! and he forgave her a couple minutes later. bitch just doesnt have a clue!!!

anyway, i need to vent so.... if any of you have been in a situation like this, please, vent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

That bitch is hella annoying. For sure I would make sure your friend gets rid of her. And if she eats all your food and then snaps at you for eating something of hers, fuck her take all of her food and leave it on the table dont let her keep her food cool. Even put a lock on the fridge if you have to. And once a girl kicks a guy in the balls and laughs about fuck her she deserves to get a fucking kick to her pussy. Then she would know what pain is.

Your friend probably doesnt want to end the relationship?@because he may think that he can`t get another girl???? Take him out and make him realise there are better girls out there. And if she keeps throwing tantrums kick her out of the house and shit. And say if you want to come back here again you can NEVER piss me off or my boy.......Or just kill her, alot of friends have had annoying girls and normally if you get yourfriend to go out enough and start putting ideas into his head he will dump her and find another girl.....GOOD LUCK

my roommate is a fuckin MACK!! he has no problem getting girls. hes been with 10 times as many girls as i have. right when he got here he was telling me how he met the hottest girl hed ever met and he didnt think hed be able to get her number but he just said fuck it, and talked to her. she was hella down and gave him her number and told him she wanted to kick it. hes told me a couple stories about girls he couldve got with since hes been here but he turned em down because he was starting to get with this chick. its because they lived in the same building and everything. i guess she was cool when he first met her or something and he jsut kinda got fooled into a relationshit and now hes used to it or something. i dont know why he hasnt dropped her yet though. me and him could be going down and pimping the fuck out of mad girls at the beach every weekend if he didnt have this bitch hangin around. shes nasty too. she farts like a motherfucker!! she eats more than me. shes definitely starting to get a gut. i tell her she wouldnt be so fuckin fat and wouldnt fart so much if she didnt eat like a fuckin cow. she hella burps too. she left her underwear on my towel rack right next to my towel. a little ass g string. i reach for my towel without looking and grab them. that shit was nasty as fuck. luckily they were clean. id have to wash my hands in bleach to sanitize them after touching anything thats been against her asshole. i know hell dump her sooner or later. this guy just hates seeing girls cry and shit so he always takes her back. hes dumped her like 6 times since ive been here.

Originally posted by High Priest

Simple Solutions:

1.Wear Headphones constantly to block out bitching.

2.Reffer to her as "it" ...this really seems to bother people.

3.Introduce your friend to a new female (use alcohol to speed up the "Bonding" process.)

i dont have any headphones at the moment. i sold them a little while ago cus i was broke and wanted to take a girl out.

im not gonna cause any more drama than i have to until i know this girls gonna be leaving soon.

im too broke at the moment to go out to any clubs really so i cant go force other girls on him. plus she hangs around him 24/7. if he would just leave her at home and go down to teh beach with me we could easily find some girls to kick it with. im so fuckin busy with school right now though so i dont have too much time for girls. especially now by boys girl.

oh yeah, i forgot one very important point that better shows how fuckin manipulative this bitch really is. when my friend is actually really serious about dumping her and she knows it she threatens to kill herself and shit if he does. thats one of the main reasons shes still around. i told him that if he gave into that she was just gonna manipulate him even more.

Guest ArtvandaL

where'd you sell your headphones?

in a crack house?

anyway, this shit goes to ann landers... wait... rip

Guest ArtvandaL

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

aaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha

aaahhahahahahhaha

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha

hahahahhaha

huh?

actually, since yesterday ive kinda just been putting her in check whenever she says something stupid or just tell her to shut the fuck up if shes being stupid and she bitched a little yesterday to her boyfriend some but today shes just been shutting up. i just need to be rude and blunt with her and she gets in her place pretty quick. she still annoys me by just acting immature in general but at least shes listening a lot. as long as its getting better...

Archived