DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waking the cadaver, gasp, jesu, suppression, corrupted, excruciating terror, devourment, regurgitate, vile, esoteric, laceration, fall silent, necrophagist, dystopia, spazz, morser, halo, godflesh, asunder, emperor, assuck, man is the bastard, cattlepress, neurosis, pig destroyer, nile, carcass, arise, his hero is gone, nasum, vehemence, noothgrush, cryptopsy, embalmer, dripping, deeds of flesh, soilent green, morbid angel, gore beyond necropsy, id, sinister, suffocation, obituary, cephalic carnage, grief, anal cunt, lack of interest, apartment 213, senseless apocalypse, deicide, abscess, discordance axis, gadget, immolation, keen of the crow, agents of satan, vital remains, unearthly trance, eyehategod, human remains, incantation, decapatated, behemoth, zyklon, cannibal corpse, bongzilla, sleep, aborted, impending doom, misery index, locust, today is the day, dying fetus, agoraphobic nosebleed, goatwhore, phobia, impaled, red harvest, exhumed, bombs of death, benumb, decrepit birth, neuraxis, goratory, severe torture, pessimist, asshole parade, kataklysm, wormed, severed flesh, bloody phoenix, gorgasm, malignancy, repulsion, meat shits, visceral bleeding, psycroptic, yacoepsae, gorelord, rotting, tragedy, entropy, repugnant stench, gasp, jesu, suppression, anomalous, inhuman dissiliency, ruthless beatings, viral load, emeth...

yeah, I'm bored at work

Gotta rep the bands I play in, Circle of Dead Children and Sadis Euphoria. Anything on Willowtip records is good solid grind. And motherfuck Job For A Cowboy. Those faggots aint grind. One year they're wearing girls jeans and white belts, next year they're dressing normal, doin all this "reet reet" shit. Fuck Blowjob for a Faggot.

Real grind that knows its roots:

Assuck

Napalm Death

Circle of Dead Children

Phobia

Cripple Bastards

And Dystopia is the best band ever. Their last release ever is comin out this year. Don't miss that shit! Most original, depressing, misanthropic, straight from the heart shit you'll ever hear.

No you didn't.

well, for about a year... i lived with my cousins and all their faggot freinds would come over and listen to the new "hardcore" shit... emo shit.... pissed me off... so i started listenin to the metal station on direct tv and went from there... sorry for the story

• 2 months later...

Archived