Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest mafIAkilla

DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

I need this. I dont want to subscribe. I hope I can just order this issue and receive it. I have a feeling they are gunna be cocksuckers and expect subscription to get it.

Friend of mine got one for free with an order from Relapse. Pretty sure it was relapse, not positive though. Point being they're out there besides with the magazine.

Zoes you forgot this one in your post

Gorgasm+-+Orgy+Of+Murder+%25282011%2529.jpeg

Also I enjoy that new Vader album.

I watched them come through my city a little over a year ago and Vogg was playing Geets for them while Decapitated was on hiatus, fucking siiiiick.

Speaking of Vogg, that new Decapitated is awesome. Fuck the haters. Its riffer madness.

i really love their logo

digging the pathology, and mitochondrion so far

Goatpenis - Brazilian black grind

Circle of Ouroborous - Black metal ala Urfaust

I guess it would go in the doom/stoner thread but I just got the new Devil's Blood and I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who is into bands like Graveyard, Devil, Witchcraft, etc... I like them a bit more than most of those kinds of bands but whatever.

Also, King Diamond made an announcement about a tour in the not too distant future, US and European I believe. Gonna be awesome.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now