coupe-44 trains.!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Only been at this spot for about a year but i already have like two albums of coup shit and he only stayed here a little while from what im told, so that shows you how much he gets up. i wish he'd come blow L'ville up again thow, id like to see some of his new shit around my way.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by prismacolor

Lokust don't make comments about me weather they are positive or negative. Just keep my name out of you mouth. You aren't my freind and never will be. I have never sought out your approval nor do I want it now.

dude, shut the fuck up. i'm long over any stupid ass beef we had, and i would think that you'd be too.

i don't give a fuck if you like me or not, but deflate your ego enough for just one minute to accept a fucking compliment. god damn.

i have'nt seen you in years, i don't know where you live, or what your up to, i don't who you have beef with or why, i doubt our paths will cross anytime soon, so i am just going to let this go.

coupe, that piece was nice, not talking down to you or anything, just telling it how i see it. take it for what it's worth.

lok.

p.s. i tried to explain this awhile ago in a post about 26 that you may not have seen, but do a search on my username and you'll find it... i don't post that much.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by drunkass

coupe killed it....

nice billboard in cinci....

YEN needs to quit,,,,,,,,,super wack!!!!!!!!!!!

i think yen is pretty tight. hes a alright dude too. i met him at skribble. those flicks didnt seem like his best tho. still bumb for yen

Archived