Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToYs

WHAT THE FUCK?

Recommended Posts

Guest ToYs

This is proof to my theory that society is breeding child molesters*sp* think about it... younger is almost always better, shaved bushes, and enter "teen" in any search engine and see if you dont get nothing but porn! and now this? http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/diaper.jpg'> is this suposed to be sexy? what the fuck is the world coming to... i think i might kill myself now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While it may be a suprise to see that this, uh, lady is wearing a diaper... but once you get past that...

 

Is it really a suprise to see she's NOT wearing a wedding band?

 

I dunno, she's cute but she's crapping her pants...

 

I'll save my 'diaper encounter' story for later though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

While it may be a suprise to see that this, uh, lady is wearing a diaper... but once you get past that...

 

Is it really a suprise to see she's NOT wearing a wedding band?

 

I dunno, she's cute but she's crapping her pants...

 

I'll save my 'diaper encounter' story for later though...

 

 

Lets hear it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, a few year back I worked at a club and we let this guy give tarot readings inside... so, he starts off sounding weird, but this tarot guy also work for child protective services or some such and was in court like every day. He is/was straight edge but he would come to our crazy drug parties in high school and just kinda stand around watching, he seemed to dig it...

 

Anyway, some time passed after I quit the clubs and I hadn't seen him but one night I'm back down on the club strip hanging out and I see this guy walking around in a diaper, I crack a joke and the girl I was with and I walked on...

 

Later though, out of nowhere, Diaperman runs up on meturns out to be tarot dude, and he's fully stoked about some new fetish night he was hosting... which we can't get him to stop talking about but, FINALLY I ask him about the diaper, he's telling me about how it's a fetish thing and I'm thinking it's just promotion for his club night or whatever but all of a sudden he says:

 

"It's such a great feeling to take a crap in your pants"

(Roxy and I start edging away)

 

He goes on for about 5 seconds about his new found freedom before Roxy and I found freedom ourselves, I think we may have said something like "catch you later" but we never EVER even tried...

 

it's not even that cool to wear depends, but if you can't hold it, I guess it helps... but intentionally shitting your pants? It just seems lazy...

 

Roxy and I were left with many unanswered questions, mostly about who cleans this guy up... I mean, we didn't think his girlfriend would do that for him (maybe she was more giving than we knew)... we also thought maybe it was like a fetish sex thing and he would ask strangers to wipe his ass so he could get jollies, but then, who accepts such an offer? Fetish people I guess but it's a long way from a spanking... well, maybe not SO far but... Finally, what happens when you shit yourself and nobody wants to clean you up, so you gotta hit the showers alone, doesn't that kinda ruin the fantasy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs
Originally posted by test pattern

Dude.. there IS nudity.

 

I caught a flick of some fat lady rubbing a "baby girl's" clit.

oh dude my bad i guess i should have let the WHOLE page load before posting the link...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Smart

well, a few year back I worked at a club and we let this guy give tarot readings inside... so, he starts off sounding weird, but this tarot guy also work for child protective services or some such and was in court like every day. He is/was straight edge but he would come to our crazy drug parties in high school and just kinda stand around watching, he seemed to dig it...

 

Anyway, some time passed after I quit the clubs and I hadn't seen him but one night I'm back down on the club strip hanging out and I see this guy walking around in a diaper, I crack a joke and the girl I was with and I walked on...

 

Later though, out of nowhere, Diaperman runs up on meturns out to be tarot dude, and he's fully stoked about some new fetish night he was hosting... which we can't get him to stop talking about but, FINALLY I ask him about the diaper, he's telling me about how it's a fetish thing and I'm thinking it's just promotion for his club night or whatever but all of a sudden he says:

 

"It's such a great feeling to take a crap in your pants"

(Roxy and I start edging away)

 

He goes on for about 5 seconds about his new found freedom before Roxy and I found freedom ourselves, I think we may have said something like "catch you later" but we never EVER even tried...

 

it's not even that cool to wear depends, but if you can't hold it, I guess it helps... but intentionally shitting your pants? It just seems lazy...

 

Roxy and I were left with many unanswered questions, mostly about who cleans this guy up... I mean, we didn't think his girlfriend would do that for him (maybe she was more giving than we knew)... we also thought maybe it was like a fetish sex thing and he would ask strangers to wipe his ass so he could get jollies, but then, who accepts such an offer? Fetish people I guess but it's a long way from a spanking... well, maybe not SO far but... Finally, what happens when you shit yourself and nobody wants to clean you up, so you gotta hit the showers alone, doesn't that kinda ruin the fantasy?

 

 

:lol:!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by suburbian bum

UHHHHH. That shit is nasty grosss. Yuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha. thats some funny shit. im gonna start wearing diapers!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest spec
Originally posted by suburbian bum

UHHHHH. That shit is nasty grosss. Yuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

" :) I wear diapers all the time...no big deal! :) "

 

 

for some reason i bet you do makros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please.... all the hardcore kids are shitting their tightey whiteys and then wearing them on their head... it's a real turn on.. new fetish... diaper people aint even shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:confused: :confused: :confused: that is some weird ass shit yo people have way to much time and not enuff sence on there hand what the fuck would make ya wanna wear a fuckin diaper any dame way????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×