Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
test pattern

They know what it is, and they like it.

Recommended Posts

No, I'm not talking about the lesbians with the geled, smoothly combed mullets.

 

 

I'm talking about the companies that make the markers and things.

 

I know this belongs in Third Rail, but I feel like each thread has it's own certain group of members. I generally like the Channel Zero members. At least here you people feel like talking and are not only intrested in "da str8 80m8in FLIXXX."

 

I was thinking earlier and wondering if all these companies (Sakura, Pilot, Prismacolor, etc.) are keeping graffiti writers in mind when they make their products? I mean, honestly. I'm sure Kiwi could make their bottles alot harder to put ink into if they wanted to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs
Originally posted by test pattern

No, I'm not talking about the lesbians with the geled, smoothly combed mullets.

 

 

I'm talking about the companies that make the markers and things.

 

I know this belongs in Third Rail, but I feel like each thread has it's own certain group of members. I generally like the Channel Zero members. At least here you people feel like talking and are not only intrested in "da str8 80m8in FLIXXX."

 

I was thinking earlier and wondering if all these companies (Sakura, Pilot, Prismacolor, etc.) are keeping graffiti writers in mind when they make their products? I mean, honestly. I'm sure Kiwi could make their bottles alot harder to put ink into if they wanted to.

ive considered this so many times... like why would anyone else need a marker 3 inches wide?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

have you.........ever tasted skin? sink your teeth in.......sink your teeth into......

 

 

More times than I'd admit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

have you.........ever tasted skin? sink your teeth in.......sink your teeth into......

 

Such a dope song......such a dope band.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by test pattern

I was thinking earlier and wondering if all these companies (Sakura, Pilot, Prismacolor, etc.) are keeping graffiti writers in mind when they make their products?

 

yes we do. well, at least according to our latest market research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the begining of that song makes me have nightmares like im being chansed in the jungle by a thousand gorillas..........

 

 

i must have read a thousand faces blah blah blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this werehouse i used to work in (the kind that ships off shit in large quantities...not the music store), we used the big pilot markers to mark crates and boxes and shit.

 

matthewthirteen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprisingly i have know people who have magnum 44's and the huge pilots and they dont even know what graff is. I dunno you would think that the companys would know its for people doing graff. But for example, how would kiwi even know that graff writers were using their mops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a friend of mine uses the big pilots to mark stuff in her office place that she works at....I am still trying to get her steal me some.

 

 

wouldn't you steal my fine ass some markers if I promised to make you dinner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Surprisingly i have know people who have magnum 44's and the huge pilots and they dont even know what graff is. I dunno you would think that the companys would know its for people doing graff. But for example, how would kiwi even know that graff writers were using their mops?

 

I think they know.

 

Originally posted by Zack Morris

a friend of mine uses the big pilots to mark stuff in her office place that she works at....I am still trying to get her steal me some.

 

 

wouldn't you steal my fine ass some markers if I promised to make you dinner?

 

Probably not. You seem kind of shady and that sounds like a trap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know.

 

I've never stolen anything. I always pay for it.

 

 

 

I can tell you this, though. I'm never buying a Prismacolor paint marker again. About 5$ for it... it's pretty lightweight.

 

I could steal it easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano

i always got broads complaining about bite marks that I give 'em/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

prismacolor makes paint markers? I've never seen those around before...do they have them in all differant shades like their normal markers? just curiouse...I don't steal anymore, but I can't bring myself to pay prismacolor prices after stealing them for so long...so it doesn't really matter anyways.

 

matthewvaginaldischargethirteen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×