Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Mang

need help with INTERVIEW questions for zine.

Recommended Posts

i'm interviewing a guy who plays guitar in on the streets for money. it's for my zine i'm doing. i need to know some questions you'd want to know about him. just keep it semi-sane, kids...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you masturbate in the streets while playing your guitar. if so is the crowd a problem or does it add to the whole fantasy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"do you think my hat with the press card stuck in the strap makes me look cool and retro?":idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anarchy is cool... huh?

 

what do you think about being sXe?

 

do I look funny to you? (point at your face...)

 

can I borrow a dollar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

did you ever beat someone up for trying to steal your money?

 

 

can you play "it's peanut butter jelly time"?

 

is your guitar water-proof?

 

is your guitar really a horse?

 

(scratch that last one)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs

ask him the non obvious things... not things like "why are you a bum?" i would go for a more humanity point of view... just me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy isn't homeless. he isn't wealthy by any means, but he does it for extra cash cause he likes playing music for people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok ok.......serious questions

 

ask him what his family thinks of what he does

ask him about funny things that have happened to him while playing..ie. people throwing garbge at him

ask him what he does besides playing guitar and what he wanted to be when he grew up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nicio

ok ok.......serious questions

 

ask him what his family thinks of what he does

ask him about funny things that have happened to him while playing..ie. people throwing garbge at him

ask him what he does besides playing guitar and what he wanted to be when he grew up...

 

really good ideas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

why he didnt chose to stand aroung acting ;like a robot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs

ask him about his family.

ask him why music? (see music in general thread)

ask him his influences

how long does he plan on doing it?

does he write his own songs

what inspired him?

if he could change his life would he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm gonna get video of him playing his music. hopefully i'll be able to host it on my site and show you guys. i appreciate all the help so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs

hell yeah... hey mang i lost your site address what is it again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone remember those dogs in Frisco on the streets?back in the 80's. they used to wear trench coats and have shades on. they might have had cigars in their mouths. but for like a dollar you could take a picture with them in some convertable on the street. ahhaha. i got one. funny stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

does anyone remember those dogs in Frisco on the streets?back in the 80's. they used to wear trench coats and have shades on. they might have had cigars in their mouths. but for like a dollar you could take a picture with them in some convertable on the street. ahhaha. i got one. funny stuff.

 

the blues brothers?????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ToYs

hell yeah... hey mang i lost your site address what is it again?

 

my site is down indefinitely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

theres a dog in waikiki that just cruises with a lei and shades on. theres also a mouse that cruises on its head. you can take pictures with it and give the owner "donations"

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sweet. fuck the beaches. it's all about that dog and mouse. hawaii here i come.

too bad there aint more of that stuff around these days. damn animal rights hippies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ToYs
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

 

my site is down indefinitely.

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

sweet. fuck the beaches. it's all about that dog and mouse. hawaii here i come.

too bad there aint more of that stuff around these days. damn animal rights hippies.

 

 

i miss the monkey and the monkey organ man...

 

wait - i'm way too young for that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Smart

can I borrow a dollar?

 

how about a cigarette...respect. yo, lemme grab one more? respect, b.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...