Mapo gets no respect

Smart

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by test pattern

What makes this form of communication different than speech?

you gotta be kidding..

its pretty sad when this is the most

interesting thread @ ch.zero.

feel better smart?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mapo wc

yeah that really made me sound dumb. someone implying that i did those things and me setting the record straight on the issue, that makes me sound real stupid i gotta say.

'i kinda remember not liking his comments'

who the fuck are you? kato kaelin?

i was kinda fucked up when i wrote that. i was trying to come off as joking but i guess i didnt do a very good job. anyway. i dont know you. dont got a problem with you.

Guest BROWNer

test pattern, by 'speech' i take it you mean real life

interaction, or the sound of a voice..............

maybe its not that obvious, but

take the reply just above mine (jah's) as an example...

things get lost in translation without the sound of

a voice, intonation and facial/body language.

something that may read as total assholic to you,

may have been said as a joke, but if it was something

you heard on the radio or in person, then you'd know

it was a joke by the way it was said. you're missing

all the little idiosyncracies.

Originally posted by Smart

that's exactly what Mapo says, but I save my respect for my boy Jeremiah who made it through BUDS camp to become a Navy Seal... that took guts.

yeah, anyone who makes it through navy seal training has earned my respect. crazy shit.

mapo, i thought it was kinda dumb when you said, "i never sucked dick, i never smoked crack" because i really dont think anyone was literally saying you were. they were just dissing you and you felt the need to point out that you never did that. the fact that youre taking half the shit these people say seriously is kinda funny to me.

Originally posted by BROWNer

test pattern, by 'speech' i take it you mean real life

interaction, or the sound of a voice..............

maybe its not that obvious, but

take the reply just above mine (jah's) as an example...

things get lost in translation without the sound of

a voice, intonation and facial/body language.

something that may read as total assholic to you,

may have been said as a joke, but if it was something

you heard on the radio or in person, then you'd know

it was a joke by the way it was said. you're missing

all the little idiosyncracies.

I agree. There are things that seperate text communication to "real life:rolleyes: " (Vocal) communication. However, the Internet does a rather good job of emulating it. There are faces/emotiocons(??) to indicate jokes or a light attitude. People tend to seperate the Internet from other forms of communication. They always refer to other methods of interaction as "real life" and the Internet as something else. By "I don't see how this is any different than vocal speech." I meant I don't see how this is any less real than it. To me, this is as real as a phone call, a letter, or a conversation with a friend.

ill take a thai chick over a saudi arabian chick anyday. are you supposed to clownin me for liking thai chicks?

(i had a lot of shit typed up there but i cant really think of much to say without coming off as racist as fuck so.... ill just leave it)

Guest ArtvandaL

yo this is gettin better an better

jah is a jew

and stab a jew is a jew impersonating a saudi..

fuck em up jah

i dont like saudis either, thats the true camel jockey osama bin laden country!!

Guest ArtvandaL

i live in u.s.??

I bet you sound like those fuckin foreigners in cnn commercials sayin

"i am an american"

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

yo this is gettin better an better

jah is a jew

and stab a jew is a jew impersonating a saudi..

fuck em up jah

i dont like saudis either, thats the true camel jockey osama bin laden country!!

damn you sound like a jack ass. why does your quote say arabian knight? university of hip hop!? hahahahahhaa whiteboys repping hip hop, that shit is large

hahaha. im not jewish in the least. i just dont like stupid faggots like this guy comin on here and runnin his mouth about shit like this. fresh off the boat and thinks he can claim american status. thinks he has some kinda right of passage into hiphop culture because hes got dark skin. seriously, if the US wasnt raping saudi arabia for oil your stupid ass wouldnt be there right now. so shut the fuck up. your ticket over here was a privillege. dont act like you run things. dont act like you know shit. dont act like you have the right to claim shit because of your skin color. youre an ignorant motherfucker, "."

why do you have saudi arabia up there for your location??? anyway, it doesnt matter where youre from. youre a dumb fuck. youre most likely gonna get your ass beat many times in your lifetime so enjoy talking shit to a screen while it lasts.

Archived