*** Art ***

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

once again...in one day eneuone comes out with some really cool shit...both you and bunk, ...how do you even go about making that shit...i couldn't even dupicate a square centimeter oof that shit...nor make it look so smooth...or enueone...that one with the building sideways...how did you make and shadow those lines coming out?

frink..the line work is kinda basic..

i just used the polygon lasso tool in photoshop.and made shapes...

if you hold shift it constrains it to 45 or 90 degrees..i just make shapes..then fill em in...then make more shapes and either make em under or overlap..

the shadowing is just taking the lines or shapes made..duplicating it..then dropping a little gaussian blur on it..move it around till it looks right and play with the opacity...

alot of the more complicated stuff is just a series of non complicated steps...

i've always approached photoshop and flash like they were video games..just like finding out button combos in mortal kombat..it's the same principal applied to a different piece of software...just fuck around and learn the little tricks and techniques...

hmm..i dunno...

maybe similar...but i did that as a download on my site ..released it may 1st this year...

i've been pretty heavy in the whole web design thing for the last few years..i never checked out floodgear...but i do know that i've had over 20,000 views and downloads of that wallpaper since may 1st..heh...

Archived