- FINAL Philly Asylum Trip ROLL CALL -

Mr. Mang

ok, here's the deal. i'm leaving to move back to louisville in about one week or less. i leave the 2nd of August, so do the math. i'd like to go on one more asylum trip. so let's set one up. i'm down to go any day. i've got no oblegations whatsoever...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rage, i think we're just gonna go to the asylum basement and check out the back of the water treatment plant. that should make for some good exploring and photos.

then we can say "place officially conquered".

i'm not down for BB yet.

anyone who can still go at such short notice email me at x502jedix@hotmail.com

the lack of a timely notice about what's going on is my fault.

Guest drunken phil

since im several thousand miles away... and i wont be able to make it, could someone pick me up some of those cuckoo file document thingies? i'll pay for postage and whatnot. email me and we'll work it out.

iguanoman@hotmail.com

Originally posted by drunken phil

since im several thousand miles away... and i wont be able to make it, could someone pick me up some of those cuckoo file document thingies? i'll pay for postage and whatnot. email me and we'll work it out.

iguanoman@hotmail.com

to be honest, most of the documents are either hard to read and/or really boring. i was really excited to find stuff, but nothing was truly of interest.

even the "bomb threat" folder we found didnt contain anything but a "what to do in case of.." paper. that's it.

tons of papers in there. not much of interest. but we'll see what we can do maybe.

Archived