NO ONE BETTER BE PAINTING OR EVEN LEAVING THE HOUSE TODAY....LIZZY McGUIRE MARATHON!!

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man im pissed that i have this lame computer that doesnt speed i wanted to play the lizzy mcguire dance party. haha right now i am watching a lone episode of lizzy mcguire and drinking iced chai while eating fig newtons. and miranda is soooo number one its not even funny! she shoplifts! and while wearing a sexy outfit nonetheless!!!!!!!!!!!!! good god! 3 years and im gonna marry her.

popgunwar<-------in love with lalaine

Guest FoReVeRpHLy

those fuckin girls are soooooo damn hott ide porhk em 69 times and still do em more it would never get old....dude they haver a dvd out 4 like best shiut i saw it in a cd store yah yah a great buy fuck that when that chick is like 27 she will b sooo damn hotter

Originally posted by FoReVeRpHLy

those fuckin girls are soooooo damn hott ide porhk em 69 times and still do em more it would never get old....dude they haver a dvd out 4 like best shiut i saw it in a cd store yah yah a great buy fuck that when that chick is like 27 she will b sooo damn hotter

english is a language, learn to type it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest angry xbox

werd i like little prepubescent broads too

pedophile...

• 8 months later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

bump!!

whose seen the movie??

i havnt had the honors, but im sure pgunny was there.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

popgunwar you my nigga an all but your gonna be a fuckin wreck in the future

::::uncontrolable shaking, itching and extremely constricted pupils::::

p.s. the lizzie mcguire movie was fuckin awesome. saw it with the crew, PROFESSOR POOPATRONIC and SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS. oldschool 12ozer's like whoa.

Archived