why are drunk fat girls so much fun?

mental invalid

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

BUZZZZZZZZZZ, wrong. Women don't peak sexually untill *much* later than 16-22

anyway, me and my girl have a deal that we *will* continue to have sex when we get older.........................

Well, I said "old and wrinkly", as in 50+. The 30-something hormonal peak of women is hardly old and wrinkled. As a matter of fact, I would do very, VERY dirty things to a lot of 30 and 40-somethings I know. Or actually, they'd end up doing dirty things to me if something where to happen. So due to a recant, the answer becomes valid, and I still have control of the board. I'll take "Shiny Objects" for $600. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flashback: my last day in 6th grade, and we are all talking about going to middle school.

girl: "im gonna be a cheerleader."

me: "they want you to lead a cheer, not an earthquake."

i was such a little fuck back then. not much has changed.:scramble:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

THERE'S ONLY ONE VARIETY OF GIRLS MORE GULLIBLE THAN THE PORKERS... YOU GUESSED IT, YOUNG HOES... BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY ENTIRELY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your so fucked up. Fuck you, go to hell.

WHAT???

Guest SPLINTER

im fat. probably the fattest person on this thing.

i love fat humor. i like all kinds of girls so i know fat ones too and most of them are cool as hell to be around and thier funny. most fat people in general are jolly ole peeps as long as they know their fat and are not all insecure and depressed. about once a year i get depressed because of my fatness but usually nobody is around so it doesnt matter.

you say fat girls say the suck cock cuz they wanna be good at something. you'd be surprised how many fat guys eat girls out for the same reason. same thing goes for ugly guys. you ever seen a fat or ugly guy with a fine girl?? he had the balls enough to ask and the reputation of his toungue helped too.

-does this suit make me look fat??

-no your face does.

david spade and the late great Chris Farley

Archived