Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why are drunk fat girls so much fun?


Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ToYs

 

glad to see someone agrees:king:

 

 

I do.

 

 

 

 

What's REALLY stupid about the whole thing is this: we all lose our charms in the end. Boys, girls, we all end up old and wrinkly.

 

 

Infact, the "ideal" girl only lasts about 6 years tops (16 - 22). I refuse point blank to believe that my personal worth hangs solely on clinging to a brief phase my body goes through. Fuck that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano

yo, I know some alright big girls, but still - are you saying that all fat girls are great people? Cuz they're not. i don't know, maybe it's because you are an American. In Canada, we don't have nearly as many obese people per capita. I went to a Jays game a while back against the Indians, and my friend and I were stuck with seats in the shitty Cleveland fan section. EVERY fucking BODY there was obese. Whole families had terrible weight problems. You don't think it's a problem? alrighty...:rolleyes: . I don't hate fat people. I sometimes clown 'em. And besides - read the thread title - man is saying that they're (fat girls) fun. Is it Mental Invalid's fault the girls who happened to be fat were sluts?

Link to post
Share on other sites

My being American is irrelevant - I've lived in Ireland for a looong time now.

 

 

No one said it wasn't ever a problem - but that isn't what's being discussed in the thread....naw mean?

 

 

Am I saying that all fat girls are great people?

No - I'm saying they're no differnet from fat blokes, or anyone else for that matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

What's REALLY stupid about the whole thing is this: we all lose our charms in the end. Boys, girls, we all end up old and wrinkly.

 

Haha, true, but in the end, when we get to be old and wrinkly, we won't really care much about sex anyways. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ToYs

fuck that middle school attitude all you have... all that "fat girls are loud" and "fat girls eat alot" is played out steriotypical bullshit. like little kids you all have to jump on the band wagon and hate on one group of people because they are different and your afraid of what people might think. all of your perceptions of beauty have been programed into your brain by media and television. try to see people for who they are sometime, you will be surprised how beautiful a persons mind can be. I, personaly am a straight man, fairly good looking, nothing wrong with me at all physicaly or mentaly. i happen to be with a beautiful young lady which alot of people would consider "large" or "big" and she is NOT loud at all, she has quite a small voice actually she DOES NOT eat alot at all, infact i eat more than her by far. She was never mean or a "bully" in school either. and as for those of you talking like big girls are "fun" just to fuck with you can straight fuck off and die. have some respect for woman, you only talk like that cause your afraid. my girl gets plenty of attention and she dosent jump on some guys dick cause he talked nice to her. in conclusion you dont have to go on some online forum and talk a bunch of shit to look cool. you look like nothin to me. :heated:

 

 

 

so what your saying is your screwing a fat girl??????????

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ToYs

fuck that middle school attitude all you have... all that "fat girls are loud" and "fat girls eat alot" is played out steriotypical bullshit. like little kids you all have to jump on the band wagon and hate on one group of people because they are different and your afraid of what people might think. all of your perceptions of beauty have been programed into your brain by media and television. try to see people for who they are sometime, you will be surprised how beautiful a persons mind can be. I, personaly am a straight man, fairly good looking, nothing wrong with me at all physicaly or mentaly. i happen to be with a beautiful young lady which alot of people would consider "large" or "big" and she is NOT loud at all, she has quite a small voice actually she DOES NOT eat alot at all, infact i eat more than her by far. She was never mean or a "bully" in school either. and as for those of you talking like big girls are "fun" just to fuck with you can straight fuck off and die. have some respect for woman, you only talk like that cause your afraid. my girl gets plenty of attention and she dosent jump on some guys dick cause he talked nice to her. in conclusion you dont have to go on some online forum and talk a bunch of shit to look cool. you look like nothin to me. :heated:

 

DUDE YOUR WITH A FAT CHICK THATS COOL ,SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT,BUT DONT PUT A DAMPER ON OUR FUN

Link to post
Share on other sites

theyre not, theyre annoying as fuck, i usually seem them drunkenly stumbling into people while crying all because they drank to much and someone called them a fat slob or something stupid like that, lol they just really annoy me when they start crying and shit, just my 2 cents

Link to post
Share on other sites

boo hoo hoo everybody cry a fucking river of crisco for your fat friends

anyways onto an entertaining story (i hope)...

 

so a few of my friends a few years back get a new house with a couple other friends, to celebrate their moving in they throw a huge party. well the party is kickin with a few kegs and lots of bottles of various things. pretty much everyone is faced by 2 or 3 am and people start moving on towards home. well just as people start leaving my one friend comes running up to me laughing his ass off, he says to follow him to the bathroom saying that it will be well worth the trip, so like any other curious drunk i go. when i arrive at the bathroom he opens the door and all i see is this fat (and i mean fat) chick with her head in the toilet and her pants and underoos around her ankles, she is passed out. well apparently some guy was getting blown by her when she started feeling sick from all the alcohol. so she starts puking in the toilet and and ends up passing out, after she passes out the guy and and a few of his friends decide to have some fun with the passed out fat chick, they take down her pants while another friend runs to the kitchen to get some mayonaise. well lets go back to when i walk in the bathroom door, just a few seconds later i see a heaping handful of mayo go flying at this chicks ass, everyone starts laughing as im sure every red blooded american would. they take turns throwing handfuls of mayo and then the worst and most hilarious thing happened... the chick woke up. she was startled as anyone with mayo all over their ass should be, once she relised what was going on she pulled up her pants mayo and all and made a mad dash for the front door. we laughed and laughed for what seemed like hours, hell im laughing right now. well hope you enjoyed this story at a fat girls expense. bon appetite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm not going to generalize about fat people but talk about insecurity. fat chicks make more comments about me being thin and vegetarian than any other group of people i know. i dont rag on any one group of people, seriously i just hate everyone. but fat people are just straight up fat. once you leave america you realise damn, americans are becoming one big fucking country of fat asses. ride a bike, put down the mayo, fuck a diet coke, sorry low fat cheese cake is not good for your diet, run around the block for the fun not because you're trying to catch the ice cream truck. little debbie does not mean that you'll get little its just the opposite. but for real fat people can be cool. like my mom and my aunts lives are so boring that they have competitions to see how much they lost on the new jenny plan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by El Mamerro

 

Haha, true, but in the end, when we get to be old and wrinkly, we won't really care much about sex anyways. Beer,

 

El Mamerro

 

 

 

BUZZZZZZZZZZ, wrong. Women don't peak sexually untill *much* later than 16-22

 

 

 

anyway, me and my girl have a deal that we *will* continue to have sex when we get older.........................

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by WhenOne

boo hoo hoo everybody cry a fucking river of crisco for your fat friends

anyways onto an entertaining story (i hope)...

 

so a few of my friends a few years back get a new house with a couple other friends, to celebrate their moving in they throw a huge party. well the party is kickin with a few kegs and lots of bottles of various things. pretty much everyone is faced by 2 or 3 am and people start moving on towards home. well just as people start leaving my one friend comes running up to me laughing his ass off, he says to follow him to the bathroom saying that it will be well worth the trip, so like any other curious drunk i go. when i arrive at the bathroom he opens the door and all i see is this fat (and i mean fat) chick with her head in the toilet and her pants and underoos around her ankles, she is passed out. well apparently some guy was getting blown by her when she started feeling sick from all the alcohol. so she starts puking in the toilet and and ends up passing out, after she passes out the guy and and a few of his friends decide to have some fun with the passed out fat chick, they take down her pants while another friend runs to the kitchen to get some mayonaise. well lets go back to when i walk in the bathroom door, just a few seconds later i see a heaping handful of mayo go flying at this chicks ass, everyone starts laughing as im sure every red blooded american would. they take turns throwing handfuls of mayo and then the worst and most hilarious thing happened... the chick woke up. she was startled as anyone with mayo all over their ass should be, once she relised what was going on she pulled up her pants mayo and all and made a mad dash for the front door. we laughed and laughed for what seemed like hours, hell im laughing right now. well hope you enjoyed this story at a fat girls expense. bon appetite.

 

 

 

...you sir.... are not nice. :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canadiano

Yo, When, you fucker...that isn't even funny, although I completely understand why you are laughing. Maybe I would, too, for a split second. I remember last year, I was chilling at my buddy's party in the backyard on a picnic bench. I was sitting next to this really fat girl who was actually pretty nice. She linked me up with a couple of smokes and even a nasty cooler. Later on, while I was by the fire pit trying to mack the honeys, this girl sat down on the picnic bench and the whole thing collapsed. Everyfuckinsingle person at the party bursts into loud laughter, while I was trying to tell everyone to shut up. Thank god the fat girl knew how to handle it. The moral of the story? I got three girls' numbers that night, because I told them to shut up when they were laughing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...