why are drunk fat girls so much fun?

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ToYs

fuck that middle school attitude all you have... all that "fat girls are loud" and "fat girls eat alot" is played out steriotypical bullshit. like little kids you all have to jump on the band wagon and hate on one group of people because they are different and your afraid of what people might think. all of your perceptions of beauty have been programed into your brain by media and television. try to see people for who they are sometime, you will be surprised how beautiful a persons mind can be. I, personaly am a straight man, fairly good looking, nothing wrong with me at all physicaly or mentaly. i happen to be with a beautiful young lady which alot of people would consider "large" or "big" and she is NOT loud at all, she has quite a small voice actually she DOES NOT eat alot at all, infact i eat more than her by far. She was never mean or a "bully" in school either. and as for those of you talking like big girls are "fun" just to fuck with you can straight fuck off and die. have some respect for woman, you only talk like that cause your afraid. my girl gets plenty of attention and she dosent jump on some guys dick cause he talked nice to her. in conclusion you dont have to go on some online forum and talk a bunch of shit to look cool. you look like nothin to me. :heated:

so what your saying is your screwing a fat girl??????????

Originally posted by ToYs

fuck that middle school attitude all you have... all that "fat girls are loud" and "fat girls eat alot" is played out steriotypical bullshit. like little kids you all have to jump on the band wagon and hate on one group of people because they are different and your afraid of what people might think. all of your perceptions of beauty have been programed into your brain by media and television. try to see people for who they are sometime, you will be surprised how beautiful a persons mind can be. I, personaly am a straight man, fairly good looking, nothing wrong with me at all physicaly or mentaly. i happen to be with a beautiful young lady which alot of people would consider "large" or "big" and she is NOT loud at all, she has quite a small voice actually she DOES NOT eat alot at all, infact i eat more than her by far. She was never mean or a "bully" in school either. and as for those of you talking like big girls are "fun" just to fuck with you can straight fuck off and die. have some respect for woman, you only talk like that cause your afraid. my girl gets plenty of attention and she dosent jump on some guys dick cause he talked nice to her. in conclusion you dont have to go on some online forum and talk a bunch of shit to look cool. you look like nothin to me. :heated:

DUDE YOUR WITH A FAT CHICK THATS COOL ,SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT,BUT DONT PUT A DAMPER ON OUR FUN

Guest Retnilps

i like fat girls.

i like thick girls

i like chubby girls

i like chubby-skinny girls (used to be too skinny, gained enuff weight so i can pinch em.)

theyre not, theyre annoying as fuck, i usually seem them drunkenly stumbling into people while crying all because they drank to much and someone called them a fat slob or something stupid like that, lol they just really annoy me when they start crying and shit, just my 2 cents

boo hoo hoo everybody cry a fucking river of crisco for your fat friends

anyways onto an entertaining story (i hope)...

so a few of my friends a few years back get a new house with a couple other friends, to celebrate their moving in they throw a huge party. well the party is kickin with a few kegs and lots of bottles of various things. pretty much everyone is faced by 2 or 3 am and people start moving on towards home. well just as people start leaving my one friend comes running up to me laughing his ass off, he says to follow him to the bathroom saying that it will be well worth the trip, so like any other curious drunk i go. when i arrive at the bathroom he opens the door and all i see is this fat (and i mean fat) chick with her head in the toilet and her pants and underoos around her ankles, she is passed out. well apparently some guy was getting blown by her when she started feeling sick from all the alcohol. so she starts puking in the toilet and and ends up passing out, after she passes out the guy and and a few of his friends decide to have some fun with the passed out fat chick, they take down her pants while another friend runs to the kitchen to get some mayonaise. well lets go back to when i walk in the bathroom door, just a few seconds later i see a heaping handful of mayo go flying at this chicks ass, everyone starts laughing as im sure every red blooded american would. they take turns throwing handfuls of mayo and then the worst and most hilarious thing happened... the chick woke up. she was startled as anyone with mayo all over their ass should be, once she relised what was going on she pulled up her pants mayo and all and made a mad dash for the front door. we laughed and laughed for what seemed like hours, hell im laughing right now. well hope you enjoyed this story at a fat girls expense. bon appetite.

i'm not going to generalize about fat people but talk about insecurity. fat chicks make more comments about me being thin and vegetarian than any other group of people i know. i dont rag on any one group of people, seriously i just hate everyone. but fat people are just straight up fat. once you leave america you realise damn, americans are becoming one big fucking country of fat asses. ride a bike, put down the mayo, fuck a diet coke, sorry low fat cheese cake is not good for your diet, run around the block for the fun not because you're trying to catch the ice cream truck. little debbie does not mean that you'll get little its just the opposite. but for real fat people can be cool. like my mom and my aunts lives are so boring that they have competitions to see how much they lost on the new jenny plan.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, true, but in the end, when we get to be old and wrinkly, we won't really care much about sex anyways. Beer,

El Mamerro

BUZZZZZZZZZZ, wrong. Women don't peak sexually untill *much* later than 16-22

anyway, me and my girl have a deal that we *will* continue to have sex when we get older.........................

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by WhenOne

boo hoo hoo everybody cry a fucking river of crisco for your fat friends

anyways onto an entertaining story (i hope)...

so a few of my friends a few years back get a new house with a couple other friends, to celebrate their moving in they throw a huge party. well the party is kickin with a few kegs and lots of bottles of various things. pretty much everyone is faced by 2 or 3 am and people start moving on towards home. well just as people start leaving my one friend comes running up to me laughing his ass off, he says to follow him to the bathroom saying that it will be well worth the trip, so like any other curious drunk i go. when i arrive at the bathroom he opens the door and all i see is this fat (and i mean fat) chick with her head in the toilet and her pants and underoos around her ankles, she is passed out. well apparently some guy was getting blown by her when she started feeling sick from all the alcohol. so she starts puking in the toilet and and ends up passing out, after she passes out the guy and and a few of his friends decide to have some fun with the passed out fat chick, they take down her pants while another friend runs to the kitchen to get some mayonaise. well lets go back to when i walk in the bathroom door, just a few seconds later i see a heaping handful of mayo go flying at this chicks ass, everyone starts laughing as im sure every red blooded american would. they take turns throwing handfuls of mayo and then the worst and most hilarious thing happened... the chick woke up. she was startled as anyone with mayo all over their ass should be, once she relised what was going on she pulled up her pants mayo and all and made a mad dash for the front door. we laughed and laughed for what seemed like hours, hell im laughing right now. well hope you enjoyed this story at a fat girls expense. bon appetite.

...you sir.... are not nice. :rolleyes:

Guest Canadiano

Yo, When, you fucker...that isn't even funny, although I completely understand why you are laughing. Maybe I would, too, for a split second. I remember last year, I was chilling at my buddy's party in the backyard on a picnic bench. I was sitting next to this really fat girl who was actually pretty nice. She linked me up with a couple of smokes and even a nasty cooler. Later on, while I was by the fire pit trying to mack the honeys, this girl sat down on the picnic bench and the whole thing collapsed. Everyfuckinsingle person at the party bursts into loud laughter, while I was trying to tell everyone to shut up. Thank god the fat girl knew how to handle it. The moral of the story? I got three girls' numbers that night, because I told them to shut up when they were laughing.

Originally posted by Canadiano

Yo, When, you fucker...that isn't even funny, although I completely understand why you are laughing. Maybe I would, too,

you know what dood, i really dont hate fat people

i just had that story to tell

and hey i didnt throw the fucking mayo, i just saw it

hell my mom used to be kinda fat before she decided to fucking exercise

now shes in europe pimpin the males for all they are worth

p.s. you would be laughing

Guest ArtvandaL

haha

when?your mom is pimpin in europe??

hahaha

she aint pimpin you jackass, she's a hoe!

since when the fuck is a woman a pimp! shes a hoe! hahahaha

damn, your moms slutty

heeeheeeeheee

Guest ArtvandaL

I'm gonna remember that so if I ever see one of your freights I'll put next to it with an arrow "his mom is a slut"

i dont like hangin with fat chicks cus i always have to watch what i say. also, they always talk about their weight and it makes me feel uncomfortable cus i have to say reasuring things and everything when i want to say shit like, "start fuckin exercising then bitch!!" im a cruel motherfucker....

Guest mafIAkilla

when's story kicks ass,although it is going a little far by taking her clothes halfway off,i mean,who would want to get that close to a nasty fat girls ass:)

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

when?your mom is pimpin in europe??

hahaha

she aint pimpin you jackass, she's a hoe!

since when the fuck is a woman a pimp! shes a hoe! hahahaha

damn, your moms slutty

heeeheeeeheee

and who the fuck would you be?

some fat kid mad at my story?

was that your mom with the mayo all over her fat ass?

im also sure that if you werent 15 my mom would be turning you out for profit

so whats the beef?

Originally posted by IM2LOW4YOU

why do fat girls get loud?

I think theyre genetically designed that way. I swear to god.

yuck.

Fuck you should of heard this fat bitch when I went to see Austin Powers 3....fuck she sounded like a banshee...and she laughed at the stupidest fucking shit...wanted to sit my foot in her mouth...but shed probably eat it...

HEH TOYS WHY DONT YOU DO ME A FLAVOR AND FUCK OFF......

jesus christ its a fucking joke....everyone was fucking wasted, its not like we were just picking on them off the streets.....i got no repsect for people, yes male and female, fat or skinny, who get so fucking drunk that they proceed to make complete asses outta themselves....middle school? graduate high school ya little self righteous soap box stone throwing bitch...you dont know me from fucking adam and yet you classify me on one drunken stupid post? oh you are so enlightened and wondeful dipshit.....why are people so fucking dumb?.....

and bodice, for all your sarcasm and wit, believe me, you woulda been rolling dear.....

no blood, no harm, no foul...

ps....we did by them drinks, doesnt that count for something?

thank god im back on the east coast......roe

IT'S NOT A BIG MYSTERY WHY FAT CHICKS ACT LIKE THAT, IT JUST HAS TO DO WITH INSECURITY... THEY'RE CRAVING MALE ATTENTION AND I SUPPOSE THEY'RE IN IT DEEP ENOUGH TO CONFUSE THE DESIRE OF A DRUNK DUDE TO GET HIS DICK SLOBBED WITH GENUINE AFFECTION!

I CAN'T MORALLY JUSTIFY THIS SHIT... BUT TO BE SHORT AND SWEET I'VE DEFINITELY CAPITALIZED ON THE INSECURITIES OF A LOT OF BITCHES (NOT JUST FAT ONES.)

THE PROBLEM WITH THE FAT CHICKS IS THAT EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T TAKE A WHOLE LOT, YOU DO HAVE TO SHOW THEM ENOUGH ATTENTION AND SENSITIVITY TO GET THEM IN A ROOM AND GET YOUR COCK IN THEIR MOUTH, AND THIS CAN BE EMBARASSING IN A SOCIAL SCENARIO... ALTHOUGH THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK ENOUGH THAT YOUR EGO IS ON THE BACKBURNER AND YOU SAY "FUCK IT" YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT HAVE A LAUGH BUT THEY KNOW THEY DID THE SAME SHIT TOO.... WE ALL HAVE!

I HAVEN'T COMMITED THIS DASTARDLY DEED IN MANY MOONS, BUT ONE PARTICULARLY HILARIOUS AND ENLIGHTENING RECOLLECTION I HAVE IS OF THIS FAT BITCH I SNATCHED UP AT A PARTY AT 6 AM... I MADE HER WITHDRAW FROM HER ATM FOR A CAB TO HER PLACE AND WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS ON... DICK IN THE MOUTH, SHE KNEW THE DRILL WELL... SHE EVEN DEAD UP TOLD ME "WHEN YOU COME KEEP IT IN MY MOUTH, I LIKE TO SUCK THAT SHIT OUT" I ASKED HER STRAIGHT UP "WHY DO YOU LOVE TO SUCK COCK SO MUCH?" AND SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH THIS PUPPY DOG FACE AND SAID "BECAUSE I LIKE TO KNOW THAT I'M GOOD AT SOMETHING" SAD BUT 100% TRUE... IF THAT QUOTE DIDN'T SUM-UP THIS ENTIRE POST, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'RE CONVERSING ABOUT!

YOU WOULD THINK THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE CHICKS WOULD HAVE GRASPED THAT THE MALE MENTALITY GOES A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS: "BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP STICK 'EM" BUT THEY HAVEN'T, IT'S THE BEST KEPT SECRET AND THERE'S ONLY ONE VARIETY OF GIRLS MORE GULLIBLE THAN THE PORKERS... YOU GUESSED IT, YOUNG HOES... BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY ENTIRELY!

Archived