Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arson.85.ATG

this ones for u's

its a little rugged b/c the scanners a lil bad...its ok tho...i'll still post this shit..i did this one after a long day on 12ozprophet...i guess i was inspired..i was having a pretty bad dry spell....now shits started flowing alot better..i still need to develope my shit...i'm still a kid..i don't paint much cause i'm broke...and i don't like risking my freedom for 3.99 well enough bullshit..please tell me what u think...oh yea and i usually don't put backgrounds or outlines to my 3d's do u think i should or shouldn't???..gimme some feedbackeba00217012f00000021.jpg

this ones for My krew....Aerosoul Rampage Kru...it's another blackbook piece as usual.........i'm still doin alot of paper pieces....

eba00217012f00000020.jpg :king:

sorry i kno i'mn an asshole..that RSN KILL THREAD is my last one foreal...i'll keep on posting my new shit there...sorry guys.....not that i feel bad about it, but i just got a little happy that night....hopefully someone will close this shit...oh wait..can't i delete it myself???..i don't kno...i'll do something about it...."OOOPs i did it again"

Britney Roxxx..(i can't spelll her name):crazy:

Guest Ser3adc

the shading on that second one is really nice:)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this