simple sketch by Wi$H

Wi$H

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by Wi$H

and to who posted the pictures of the tag wish those r tight but mine r better.:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and whats 'ces' never heard that before

......Those are NYC subway cars, burned by the Infamous WISH from NY's ALL Famous FX Crew!.......

if you dont know who they are and you don't know who CES is.....

you MUST be a toy.........and you say you're better than WISH from FX huh?.....

I'll be damned:dazed: .............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ..oX..

honestly i think rollerblading is for people who cant be bothered to take the time to get good at skateboarding or even biking; for people who want to put a little in and get a lot out. if you get really good at it i guess its a different story but its just too easy...

rollerbladers allways say its harder than skateboarding because you can kick your board out and run it off on a skateboard; thats the dumbest shit i ever did hear. when i watch rollerbladers in a mini ramp (which is most of the time when im skating one because they wont end their damn run and get out), i allways see them totally fuck up but keep going because their skates are right there under them so they can just step off and keep going. and ive never seen anyone slam on rollerblades anywhere near as hard as on a skateboard but maybe thats just where i live or something.

i believe everyone who rollerblades started because they wanted the attention a decent skateboarder gets without putting in the work, wether or not they still do it for that reason.

i wont judge rollerblading based on franky morales and his pants if people stop judging skateboarding based on their local posers (which everyone does when they're trying to diss skateboarding because they cant come up with any other argument).

why did i just type all that?

i'm not going to say skateboarding is stupid, there are some fucking rad skateboarders out there, and there are some fucking moronic ones, and

that goes for rollerbladers too. and i think it's stupid because the only similarity that rollerblading and skateboarding has is what you skate, the two activities are entirely different. the point is, the world would be a better place if we just drop it. and with that said i'm a hypocrite because i posted this. whatever.

and i'm going to agree with you that rollerblader mini ramp ettiquette is horrible. missing tricks and dropping back in, that shit bugs me, so i stopped going to skateparks.

note to self: next time i dis a skateboarder make sure to bring up the 'tony hawk' wanna-b kids who only skate cause they saw it on tv or played the video game, also bring up that it's only big cause every mall in the country has a pacific sunwear. but seriously my argument only goes out to those skateboarders who actually skateboard, u know nothing about rolling, and if u learned it from watching espn or the asa or whatever bullshit orgainisation someone came up with to bring what we do to the masses then u know nothing. and in case u didn't know 80% of rollers in the world hate the asa (aggressive skaters association) and espn for all the bullshit they try to incorpurate into our lifestyle. all it is is a large company trying to tell us what we have to do and be that we have no say in, so if ur taking ur opion of rolling from espn then i hope u hate it.

p.s. i never saw a skateboarder do a kinked handrail, but in vg19 i saw a rollerblader do a triple kink that was a drop off rail meaning if u fall there's nothing there to catch u, and it was fuckin huge, like 3 stories. he woulda died if he fell. oh and who is the only person to land the leap of faith before they took it out? chris haffey? oh yea thats right and guess what he's a rollerblader. oh and also they took out the leap of faith, if u don't believe me pick up the new issue of daily bread. and when the remedys video comes out u can c haffey jump the leap in it.

and one more thing, y does every1 make such a big deal about tony hawk doing a 900 when rollerbladers do 1260's? and if rollerblading is easy i wanna c u do a 540 onto a handrail and grind it. or better yet just do a switch up, even on ur skateboard would work for me, jump on a handrail and start to grind it then jump up and land on it again doing a different grind. and make sure it's not a weak ass little 6 stair handrail like all skateboarders do, do something big like 30+ stairs, then come back and talk to me.

wish? ces? fx crew...... lol c unlike all u other ppl i m not 'in the know' about who is who and who does what, i got into graf cause i fell in love with it, and it's all been trial and error with me, i didn't have any1 to say here's what u do to do this and here's how to do that, i went out and bombed and then bombed some more and drew til i couldn't anymore. i m not comcerned with ur take on whether or not i am a toy or not, cause i don't know who someone is, big fuckin deal. it's not like u can have an original name anyway cause there's always going to b someone from somewhere saying 'hey thats my name' and i didn't come up with 12oz krue either, it was a friend of mine. and to any1 that thinks i m a toy then think about this, i know nothing of graf terms and sayings and people, but i do it and am damn good at it cause i love it..... can u say the same?

p.s. i never saw a skateboarder do a kinked handrail.....oh and who is the only person to land the leap of faith before they took it out?

youve never seen a skater do a "kinked" rail....have you been living in a cave on mars for the past 20 years?....dumb comment...

second leap of faith....anyone that is ballsy enough to jump off props to them, its hard either way but i tend to believe it harder skating....biased or not....

most importantly...this is fucking paper chase..move an argument to channel zero if you want...its pointless anyways...you will get shitted on...anyways no more responses to this should be warrented by grounds of pointlessness

Guest Stoney Blaze

and to any1 that thinks i m a toy then think about this, i know nothing of graf terms and sayings and people, but i do it and am damn good at it cause i love it..... can u say the same?

......alright......you love graff? maybe you should do a little research. Using an already established name (well established at that) will get you no where fast unless you can burn him.......

Your work ain't bad but it's definately not burning WISH.

A sketch does in no way burn over 10 years of NYC subway trains and All city NYC bombing. FX crew are kings man.

No fuss man........if you stick with this graff game long enough, you'll find that I won't be the last person you'll hear it from.

http://www.graffiti.org/daim/wish_kent_yes.jpg'>

peace............:dazed:

Guest DRIPONERS

my god wish i love friut boots:lol: its the worst thing ever if you want to argue about it go to channel zero and fx is the hardest mother fuckers out there t-kid and the vamp squad used to beat toys like you for fun just look on his site

Guest Media OEC

Yo Yo Yo, fuck skateboarding, god damn pines pushers...All of them can go to hell!!!!! Who wants to skateboard anyway?? Its so easy!...Why not challenge yourself?? go rollerblade or play on a scooter! Then you will know what it means to be extreme!...........

.......Oh yeah if you can't tell I am being sarcastic....I have been skateboarding for about 6 years now!...Fuck rollerblading...Rollerblades are only acceptable for 6 year old girls to wear!...I'll be skating till I am dead..maybe till I'm alive!!!!!!!!!Biatch!

Guest Media OEC

OK hold one I responded to this just now without reading this whole thing and I just did so now I have more comments:

1. You have never seen a skateboarder hit a kinked rail?...Are you fucking blind or some thing???

2. I do skate with rollerbladers from time to time because by homie Akwerd is fruitbooter so I skate with him and his fruitbooting pals from time to time...And theres nothing impressive about it....He does big handrails but how hard is it to just leap off your feet onto soemthing....in skating you have to ollie up to the rail and keep your board with you....blader just jump and thier boots are attached....thats hard???..no thats pathetic!

3. You say your not in the know about graf??.....well you need to be or else you end up picking some name that already sopme famous and that could burn you quite easily......You need to know your history so you know what the fuck your doing....dumbass.

Guest --zeSto--

this might be the wrong place to ask....

hey Stoney?

You have a flick of the '3wishes' roof top?

Originally posted by DRIPONERS

my god wish i love friut boots:lol: its the worst thing ever if you want to argue about it go to channel zero and fx is the hardest mother fuckers out there t-kid and the vamp squad used to beat toys like you for fun just look on his site

i whould love to see that wa the site?

but a skateboard? lol thats funny, c the whole deal with rolling is simply this, when ur gonna fall u have to fall cause u can't just kick ur board away and land on ur feet which makes rolling the superior of the sports

look man.. i like your sketch but what you just said up there is just fucking stupid.. what if i was to say that skaters are the ones that have to land they tricks on a board that isn't attached to their feet.. now which one is harder ? come on man, you're strapped in, where's the challenge. and before you go saying blading is harder, remember where most of the inspiration for blading tricks came from... yep, skateboarding.

4 not 8.. d00d

• 2 months later...

aight son this is how it is, rollerblading is harder for the simple fact of while rollerblading they r straped on. y is this u might ask? simple, the fear factor --if ur gonna fall u have to fall. while skatboarding there is little fear for the simple fact of 90% of the time u can just kick ur board away and ur fine and land on ur feet. it takes more commitment to rollerblade for that simple fact. also if u ever noticed whats ur average skateboarders trick vocabulary while on handrails? oh wait i forgot u woodpushers wanna talk smack about how u can do handrails when the average skateboarder cannot do one that is higher then their knee and more then 3 stairs. while ur average rollerblader does 15 stair rails spinning onto them and doing switch-ups and usally spinning off. and also keep in mind that only the really good skatboarders in the world as in the ''elite'' or ''sponsered'' ones if u will can even do 10 stair handrails, which isn't even the average length for ur every day rollers handrails. and what u say a skateboarder did a kinked rail? so what i wanna c one of them do one with more then 1 kink..... i mean 5 or 6 kinks at least.

p.s. all wood pushers like to talk about that whole we inspired ur tricks but what most skateboarders fail to realize is that u ripped ur shit off someone in the begging too, it's called ''surfing'' oh and so u know i have never seen a woodpusher do switch ups that aren't budget trash or spin onto a grind on a handrail, and very very few skateboarders can do 540's while rollerbladers do them onto huge fucking handrails then grind down them, then switch to a different grind and grind the rest of it. see u can't use that argument anymore of ''we inspired ur shit'' for the simple fact of we have evolved past u..... just like u have evolved past surfing. i mean besides whats the proggression of skateboarding? it hasn't changed very much in the past 5 years -while rollerblading progresses and evolves and gets twice as hard every 6 months.

Archived