Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

there can be 1 - 5

ttboy

dr.dazzle

j

regulator

tesseract

and alot of other people but this is who i could think of.

with my luck all these kides are straight edge

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by Grandola

i like to party with myself that way i can get shit faced, throw up and pass out... plus a lot of 12oz peeps have a tendency to write on people who knock out.

:lol:

hahhaha yeah.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Man we should have a 12oz barbecue and everyone can come...

I think most people on here would be cool to party with...

Even the sXe'ers....

Haha i made a post about that a while back.. a 12oz bbq. and ***G*** that bitch got all hurt he wasent invited.

I'd definately love to Party with Secret.. me and her would rock together. I think we'd end up kicking someones ass for fun. Just for fun though.

Pistol, of course.. my party animal homie.

Wilt is someone i'd party with, but not really get drunk with. I think we'd spend the night being goofy and making fun of people, and he doest the BEST 4:20 stoner voice/laugh.

imnotwitty.... ha ha ha MAJOR RUCKUS.

zack seems real cool too, me and him would put on gold chains that said PIMP and PIMPETTE and drive around hollering at the hoochies.

fuck man, i wanna party with everyone though, seriously.

Secret&Pistol, we def. have to have an L.A. meet up.

Guest socrates

Disco Bryso...but does he drink???

Makros

anyone from nightowls

and myself i love to drink with myself if you cant tell ive been dooing it all night long

Originally posted by Pistol

i might be able to help you out deliss. me you and your brother should chill. maybe i'll lend him the digi when you hop out the shower.

;)

hmm... im intrigued..i dont know about the brother part tho... (hes kind of creepy).... a lil while ago me and my friend were wrestling on my bed.. i kicked her ass..shes cheap tho she kicks and chokes.. anyway my brother took pictures... weird yes but all so funny at the same time.. eh not really... i need to sleep .. babbling brook

Guest willy.wonka

mostly the nightowls, but a night on the town with the DOUBLE D's;) ..or maybe some local samoan pub.

DPC looks like they have fun..el mamerro needs to come to hawaii or better yet..i go visit his town..

my homies in cali..glass*etch stunk & them..

mang and rage....

GNES should get down to hawaii as well for a while..get out of cactusland...siloette too.

deliss could take advantage of me easily...

i think if seeking came to some party out here he would have fun..also with beardo and smart.

popgunwar...are2...secret(i dont know why/ i wouldnt watnt to have a suasage fest)....

tesseract would be a person to take to sandy's

hmmmm.....Mr C-Walk???????

Originally posted by socrates

Disco Bryso...but does he drink???

Makros

anyone from nightowls

and myself i love to drink with myself if you cant tell ive been dooing it all night long

........hahahahaha....right fucking on........Soc......you got wasted with me and Mr. S.....at the statepark in Eastern Washington.....that was quite a while ago.....you were only here for one day...but it's cool.....I'm moving over to the Western City soon.......hit me off on the e-mail......we will get wasted and check for the fine female species....if there is any.....no need to mention who who are......I don't your cover toasted....later......NIghtOwls,Fuck You......now get a beer and shotgun it....

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Goddamn, why doesn't anyone want to get pissed with bodice_ripper?!?!?

i would get pissed with you....wow..you called me MR WONKA..

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME.

:o :)there are others out there i would like to party with..

..ox..i think i would invite you to one of my famous backyard parties.

* you............and *want..............fuck,I'm dusted.....hahaha....All Hail The Dirtbag............just kidding,I don't want to be a bad influence on the kids......hahaahaha.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by T.T Boy

hey bodice, your in europe, come out and visit tt, hes here. come to spain next week and hang.

hey tt, where bouts in spain u gonna be? im off to spain 2mrw...

id chill wit swif, dazzle, regulator, devilush, deliss, dee :crazy: and anyone else really...

not forgetting those uk boys....se4, nato, crazebob, catwash....

i'll hang out with people who are on the east coast for proximity

other than that..

anyone.

i'll volunteer my house for the bar-b-que. it's got a small backyard in a central location and u can make as much noise as u want. right now the puerto rican festival has taken over my street.

but labor day i'm serious about having a bar-b-que. my house should be done enough.

anyways i'll bring the tequila, lots of it.

Archived