Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DISCO BRYSO

selle and bebastian

so I did a searchy-mcsearch for belle and sebastian in the forum and was amazed at how many weird people mentioned them. here is my question: why are you listening to this music?

I am rarely embarassed of anything, but my second-hand fascination with this band is completely in the closet. this music makes me feel slightly homer. someone help me.

list some of your favorite tracks, records, lyrics, whatever.

I am a hip-hop head so please, don't tell my backpacking breathren..

whatever, we can talk about the cartoon too. I only remember seeing it briefly on nickelodeon when I was a kid. didn't it involve a large dog of some sort and a french boy? someone give me the low down

i am a fan of Belle and Sebastian.

i personally like their 3 cd set thing...its got Dog On Wheels, Lazy Line Painter Jane, and 3..6...9 Seconds of Light. these 3 cds have 4 tracks a piece and have some of the nicest stuff ive ever heard. i've heard other tracks from them and it just doesnt get bad ever...all of their work is great. i am happy to see you are openminded enough to dig them.. very cool.

worrrdsdonsim

Guest socrates

Why do you dissapoint me????

i like 'em...shhh! don't tell anyone...i have most of their stuff, i love the 'This Is Just A Modern Rock Song' EP, especially for 'I Know Where The Summer Goes'...'Judy Is A Dick Slap' has got to be one of the best song titles i've heard...oh aye, their keyboardist Beans does a funk night with a guy i know which is pretty damn good too

haha. you were the only one I didn't want to see this post socrates.. nice find! now go tell all your friends I've been singing a song called fox in the snow on the streets all week.

WHAT BITCH??!

...sing me a song to set me free

nobody writes 'em like they used to

so it might as well be me!

the whole If You're Feeling Sinister album really gets me. the second song is excellent.

all the boys are goin' for the new, tall, elegant, rich kids

you can bet it is a bitch kid

well if I remain passive and you just want to cuddle

then we should be okay and we won't get in the muddle

we're seeing other people at least that's what we say we are doin'...

btw.. Mayfly is good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this