really though, what's your ADDRESS?

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: really though, what's your ADDRESS?

Originally posted by ToYs

hhahahahah! am i the only one who gets this?

I get it Brain, but where are we supposed to get an aardvark at this time of night?

TROZ

i still don't get it, well with the tits by the pits and the other stuff...

see i thought it was one of those "illusions" that you're supposed to look at upside down or somthing...

cause whats the "address" part have to do with anything? is Mr. Mang giving us a clue as to where he is from. Are we to conclude that he is a time traveler from 17th century france. perhaps the kings love child. maybe Mr. Mang is here on a mission to help lead America into it's new republic. at any rate, we are surly doomed.

:confused:

Guest Canadiano

Re: Re: Re: really though, what's your ADDRESS?

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I get it Brain, but where are we supposed to get an aardvark at this time of night?

nice!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by ..oX..

in 17th century france louis the 14th or something was a shitface about ettiquette and made it really strict. one of the things women were sposed to do is put a little fake beauty mark thing on this certain place, and if it was in the wrong place it was wack and you got shunned and shit. but then siffilis gave chicks little black dots that looked just like beauty marks, and if you had a siffilis dot on your face and it wasnt in the spot where its sposed to be (i.e. if you couldnt pass it off as your beauty mark) you'd have to put another one in the right place.

so the moral of the story is you could tell prostitutes from normal women a lot of the time because they'd have two beauty marks on account of they had siffilis on acount of they got fucked a lot.

I'm always hearing this wierd stuff about Louis XIV, as well as seeing him portrayied in movies as a wierdo, but I don't think he was that wierd, considering he was the king of France. The only french history I get is from Alexandre Dumas books, and he doesn't make him out to be too wierd. Then again, the french probably wouldn't wanna admit it to themselves.

good little story, though, ox.

i was just tired of seeing all these threads like : 'what do you look like?' and just personal information being asked. so i was bored and decided to make this thread. i wanted to add a random picture to throw people off, so i put the word "whore" in google for the hell of it. and that pic is what i found. there's nothing special about this thread. no secret meaning.

tru.

Archived