What make you YOU?

Guest ToYs

im talking physical stuff... scars, deformities and such. ive got a fucked up finger... i cut it down to the knuckle one time and it healed wrong so now its "wierd"... see!

http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/images/finger.jpg'>

i also have a hole in my head... a small hole next to my ear... i cant get a picture of it to look right damn digi...

share yours... pics if possable...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

my monster schlong. au naturel.

nah, i'm joking. Every girl I've ever been with tells me that they wish they had my skin. Apparently, it's really soft. :confused: whatever.

Guest Canadiano

my feet are big, too. Also, I have a big scar on my right wrist from when I was eleven. Everyone thinks it's from attempted suicide, but it's not.

right now i have a big mother of a bruise on my left leg because im clumsy and i ran into this new glass coffeetable we got. bastard coffe table.. i have small scars here and there. dont know im retarded.. run into lots of things... err

Guest ctrl+alt+del

............i just realized that i was going to be giving out distinguishing traits so i deleted it all

Guest socrates

I think I or someone I know etched a tag in to my chest with a kitchen knife at a party a few years ago, I think I know what it says..it's not to visible but I know it's there and am still confused about why.

It must have been a good party though:confused: :confused: :dazed:

wat makes me me:

tattoo - lower back

peircings - flesh tunnels threw my ears, 7mm holes. *ouch*

scar: elbow, knee, back

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

............i just realized that i was going to be giving out distinguishing traits so i deleted it all

yeah! what the shit is up with all of these threads? it's creepin me out... i'm gonna go to sleep now because my brain is melting..

naaaah that was the funniest bevis and butt head. any way ive got a scar on my face from where a dog happened to bite me. I put a hat on the dog and then i patted it and boom. i was gone. pretty soon another kid poked the dog with a stick and it bite him too. so they put it down.

getting stitches in your face is the wierdest shit in the world.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

naaaah that was the funniest bevis and butt head. any way ive got a scar on my face from where a dog happened to bite me. I put a hat on the dog and then i patted it and boom. i was gone. pretty soon another kid poked the dog with a stick and it bite him too. so they put it down.

getting stitches in your face is the wierdest shit in the world.

i got stiched on my face when i was like 8, from climbing on the molding in my house with my new sneakers.. and fell straight on my face. i dont rember much but a bright light.. and a stray jacket they had to put me in because i wouldnt stop moving.. then i got plastic surgery, and you cant see the scar, only a little bit when i smile.. its not bad tho

i have big scars on both elbows.

the bigger one is from when i was riding in Breckenridge, i went off the "Wu-tang" jump. and i was up in the air then i wasn't (kinda like the shel silverstien hippo poem) but anyway i landed all wrong. broke my elbow and tore the tendon of the the bone. got it put back on with surgery.

the other scar not so big, is from skateboarding, thinking i'm a bad-ass going down a big hill, and needless to say i didn't make it to the bottom. i just ended up a bloody mess, knees, elbow, hip, etc... it was gross.

a checkmark on my middle finger from almost cutting my finger to the bone with scissors when i was little.

i have tons of scars on my knee because when i was little, i started to rollerskate and i was just plain clumsy. once a stone got stuck in my skin when i fell in a parking lot. my aunt had to take it out with tweezers. not very fun. i've also got a scar on my arm because one time, i held up my kitten and tuned on the blowdryer...how was i supposed to know that she didnt like that? the other cat seems to like it. another scar....well i cant see them anymore was when my other aunt's poodle bit me on the left side of my face. i went to first communion with this huge ass scar. i felt like the phantom of the opera.

Guest --zeSto--

I have perfect teeth.

Never had a cavity, never had a filling, never wore braces, always pearly white.

Archived