how much of a pussy are you?

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youre not a pussy if a girl makes you cry. ive gotten teary eyed from girls before. just one actually. one i really cared about. but i was fuckin wasted too and i get really emotional sometimes when im shitfaced. if youre gonna cry, cry like a man.... haha. fuckin pussies!!

Guest Canadiano

Yo, melt! What the fuck made you change your bomb signature?

My mom used to put a metal spatula on the stove, and when I got a math question wrong (I was in grade one, but it was her advanced questions that sometimes stumped me) I got that shit pressed against me. Shit is healed now, and I dropped out for three years and lived on the streets for a bit of them.

I almost cried when I watched Danny Glover's stellar performance in "Raisin In The Sun." Dead Poets Society put a lump in my throat too (i was young and stupid).

Originally posted by Canadiano

Yo, melt! What the fuck made you change your bomb signature?

i want something new, this is just a temp. dont get too attached.

god damn canadiano. thats some fucked up shit. you better be fuckin with us. haha. sorry but i cant help but laugh. know what else almost made me cry recently? this thai chick's music video. seriously, shit was one of the most depressing things ive ever seen. i couldnt even understand the words but the acting was so good and the story line was one of the saddest things ive ever seen. shit seriously broke my heart (dont worry though,i got it fixed).

You Guys Got it All Wrong

It's not crying that makes you a pussy, it's being afraid to cry in public that makes you a pussy. Real Men are not afraid to have Real Emotions. The "pussies" are these phony tough guys that go around acting like they're all hard and shit.

I cried like a baby when my buddy Dennis got killed in a scooter crash. And I cried even harder watching his old lady dance at his wake with five stainless steel pins sticking out of her leg. You want absolute courage-in-the-face-of-death? She weighed about 110. With a leg broken in FIVE places with compound fractures, she dragged Dennis' 240 pound dying body across two lanes of Oregon 11 by the collar of his leather jacket, and then sat there cradling his smashed head and praying, waiting for the next logging truck that came down the road to kill them both. By luck, the next vehicle was a pick-up truck, and they stopped and rendered aid. Dennis died the next day. Debby was in surgery all night.

Harley riders that know her "rise to their feet" to this day, when she enters a room. Pure guts, and loyal unto death. Now, that brings tears to my eyes. She is a Christian biker now. Dennis was buried in his home town in Idaho.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

i cryed over a girl before.thats because i loved her.crying over a girl you love doesnt make you a pussy.crying over a girl you just met does.

yeah - there are people out there like that.

Jah, I'm not fuckin' around. My mom is a serious lady. I shouldn't blame her for my snapping into the terrible lifestyle I lead. Not that I regret any of it:o . That music video must've been serious. Was it a depressing kinda sad, or a "goddamn it, she's so hot, I'll never get her!" kinda sad?

Guest Canadiano

KayBee, that's a moving story. That's bravery if I heard of it. She must've been a tough lady from the get-go.

canadiano, it was a depressing sad. i would never cry over not being able to get a chick. well, if i knew her really well and was in lover with....maybe. but definitely not over video chicks. i never bawl though. i rarely cry. i mean very rarely, and when i do its just a couple tears falling down my cheek or something. this video was heavy. heres a broad breakdown of it:

a rebel (i guess fighting against the government) in thailand gets injured and this girl nurses him back to health and falls in love with him. by the time hes better, the first person he sees is his old girlfriend and they hug and are overjoyed and everything to see eachother. so this chick sees all this and is pretty much heartbroken (i think his girl mightve been her friend or something) but she doesnt say anything. she just goes along like normal. then theyre trying to drive this dude across the boarder. the girl that saved him was driving and him and his girl were burried under plants in the back of the truck. they got stopped at the border and the officer saw a locket on her necklace with a picture of the rebel who she was in love with (who was wanted by the police of course. there was a wanted picture up behind the cop or something). so while the cop is putting it together, the dude and his girl run off into a field. the girl gets taken out of the truck and executed.

youd have to see it to really see how fuckin sad it is. im an emotional person though. i just dont really show it. there are a lot of things that i think i should cry over but i cant bring myself to. sometimes i feel guilty about shit like that. but other things really hit soft spots on me and i get choked up real quick. no one that knows me would ever guess though.

Re: You Guys Got it All Wrong

Originally posted by KaBar

It's not crying that makes you a pussy, it's being afraid to cry in public that makes you a pussy. Real Men are not afraid to have Real Emotions. The "pussies" are these phony tough guys that go around acting like they're all hard and shit.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

i cryed over a girl before.thats because i loved her.crying over a girl you love doesnt make you a pussy.crying over a girl you just met does.

i agree. ive cried befor over a girl....and not when she kicked me in the nuts, but that sure did hurt:D

i am not capable of crying anymore

after the age of 5 im pretty sure my tear ducts sealed themselves

i have had many occasions that would warrant a good cry

but i havent cried

i tried to make myself cry once cause i thought it would help the sadness go away but even then i couldnt cry.

the only thing that has even brought me close to tears was some movie on the disney channel about a kid and his horse.

there's something wrong with me.

Archived