Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ..oX..

put you to shame

Guest ..oX..

tell me what you think of this. someone posted it on an alphabattle type thing on a hiphop board and said it "put everything you posted to shame."

i guess i'll post up everything he "put to shame" in a second... please give an honest opinion on this letter, he wants to know what people think but doesnt want to take responsibility for his letter structure.

http://forums.hiphopist.com/uploads/post-76-1027370381.gif'>

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by SayOne

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats a dope character

just kidding haha... i amuse myself..

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by •nakone•

he is some wigged out thug..

believe that.

?

:o i have no emotion for this.... none at all

laws should be made against these people being within eyesight of spraypaint... maybe even pens and pencils

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by i<3trains

what letter is it supposed to be?????

a C.

haha, good post oX

Hmmm, lots of useless lines, gay ass character ..... not feelin it. :lol:

-A

Originally posted by cornelius

that kid should shoot himself in the face... looks like he colored it in with crayons....

He did, I shit you not .... :lol:

-A

and he cant spell.. and he is prolly some wigged out thug.. that thinks he can do graffiti because its "hip hop"

nak....if your saying that, then i really hope that your "new sketches" can burn him. because your old shit was just that: shit.

then again, maybe you did get good and can just talk alot of shit now. too big for your britches? never.......haw...haw.

hey cheps...i suppose u kno him....u should turn him into the authorities so that they can cut off his fingers...put u to shame..that kid just put himslef to shame...wait...not really, u put him to shame by posting this shit...lol....he won't take responsibilities...lol....kids these days:D

i just farted....i'm not that good in the head...i have only one..if u find the other, then suck on it:king: :confused: :o :eek: :crazy:

oh yea...and that C sucks big ostrich balls....and as for the character....he looks like a killer....

lol..a killer.....i crack myself up...no disrespekt..i kno ur a gangster that clocks fishscale on the block...sorry:cool:

wow thats pretty shitty, and i don't dog ppl to much for their shit, but hey at least he tries, he could stand to lose his attitude though

every time i look at that goddamn thing, i laugh and it makes me want to puke... whew... i can't take anymore... i want to go color with crayons now..

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by Wi$H

wow thats pretty shitty, and i don't dog ppl to much for their shit, but hey at least he tries, he could stand to lose his attitude though

thats the thing is he doesnt give a shit about graff, he just does it for props, thats what pissed me off enough to post this in here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this