If you cant do this you suck at computers!!!...775 FAN CLUB

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Can you believe you're only some digits away from this?....Dr Dazzle and I are willing to send flicks, cans, whatever to whoever can play Mr.Wolf with that shit...Hocus Pocus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhenOne

ha i already have a password suckas!

well no i cant back that up.

hahahahaha... oh well... hopefully somebody can get it... that site looks quite alright...

• 2 months later...
Guest spectr

uhm the link doesnt work right and the site doesnt look any good so why the intrest in it ok and i think it might just be possible for you to figure out how to get a password, here i am going to be nice and give you two ideas one is pay for it! the other is stop think anf figure something out, and if that doesnt work go to astalavista.box.sk and if you dont know what to do there email the fbi every 5 minutes untilt hey get so sick of you emailing they get you a password!

Originally posted by spectr

uhm the link doesnt work right and the site doesnt look any good so why the intrest in it ok and i think it might just be possible for you to figure out how to get a password, here i am going to be nice and give you two ideas one is pay for it! the other is stop think anf figure something out, and if that doesnt work go to astalavista.box.sk and if you dont know what to do there email the fbi every 5 minutes untilt hey get so sick of you emailing they get you a password!

[sarcastic] no shit?!? [/sarcastic]

Archived