the west coast rips shit. + others...BIG POST

evil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onebadmotherfucker

who did BITE put up on top of the freight that has the climbing r, ME thats who! fuck bite, the night after we painted with you, we painted with sor and i tried climbing on the ladder and painting, that shit wasint fun at all. we got 10 last night and we got a dope veriety of shit, we gotta kick it soon again!

metal....

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

and i thought the biter i caught yesterday was the nicest fr8 i've seen in a while... holy shit, nice work. i dont recall who the biter was with, but it was on a golden west extended height, under the numbers, with i think 2 other people on the train. ughh...

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

and i thought the biter i caught yesterday was the nicest fr8 i've seen in a while... holy shit, nice work. i dont recall who the biter was with, but it was on a golden west extended height, under the numbers, with i think 2 other people on the train. ughh...

hey that was the purple one with beg/keb5?

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i think so? green fades in the 3d, white highlights? i think i might go there now to see if i can cop a flick. dope shit. i would've gone back to flick/paint nearby, but shit wasn't happening. death to suspicious looking doods in pick up trucks staying too close to the trains for long periods of time. oh well, more info if i get the flick.

Guest kidlugz

fucking RAW!!! those biter and begr pieces are some of the best i've seen in a long time. i can't understand why fools go bonkers over the same boring, played out straight's when there's shit like this floating around? great stuff fellas.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

yes biter, that was indeed the one. the other two on that train were dope as well, i didnt get a good look yesterday. caught in massachusetts by the way.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

yes biter, that was indeed the one. the other two on that train were dope as well, i didnt get a good look yesterday. caught in massachusetts by the way.

some fast moving train....

• 1 month later...

Archived