Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
evil

the west coast rips shit. + others...BIG POST

wow...some really nice freights.

I've seen that Jib around here a few times.

Nice to see the big Smyl too.

Guest onebadmotherfucker

who did BITE put up on top of the freight that has the climbing r, ME thats who! fuck bite, the night after we painted with you, we painted with sor and i tried climbing on the ladder and painting, that shit wasint fun at all. we got 10 last night and we got a dope veriety of shit, we gotta kick it soon again!

metal....

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

and i thought the biter i caught yesterday was the nicest fr8 i've seen in a while... holy shit, nice work. i dont recall who the biter was with, but it was on a golden west extended height, under the numbers, with i think 2 other people on the train. ughh...

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

and i thought the biter i caught yesterday was the nicest fr8 i've seen in a while... holy shit, nice work. i dont recall who the biter was with, but it was on a golden west extended height, under the numbers, with i think 2 other people on the train. ughh...

hey that was the purple one with beg/keb5?

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i think so? green fades in the 3d, white highlights? i think i might go there now to see if i can cop a flick. dope shit. i would've gone back to flick/paint nearby, but shit wasn't happening. death to suspicious looking doods in pick up trucks staying too close to the trains for long periods of time. oh well, more info if i get the flick.

Guest kidlugz

fucking RAW!!! those biter and begr pieces are some of the best i've seen in a long time. i can't understand why fools go bonkers over the same boring, played out straight's when there's shit like this floating around? great stuff fellas.

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by rusto-man:

thats a tight DTC fr8t.....

Originally posted by ECROSBAKWARDS:

damn..nice fukin post.shit.fuck.shit.hahaaaaaaaaaa..niiiice!!!!!!

what he said....bump

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

yes biter, that was indeed the one. the other two on that train were dope as well, i didnt get a good look yesterday. caught in massachusetts by the way.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

yes biter, that was indeed the one. the other two on that train were dope as well, i didnt get a good look yesterday. caught in massachusetts by the way.

some fast moving train....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this