TT live from amsterdam

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by catwash

flevo park totally whitewashed nowdays! I hear it's been made illegal, again

yeah, it looked like it was headed in that direction while i was there. i got busted there one of the times i was paintin. they just took my paint. i played like a dumb american and told them everyone told me it was a legal spot (which was true). i got hella mad when they took my paint because it was like 20 cans of belton and montana so i went down to the security agency and told them that it was fucked up they took it because i didnt know it was illegal down there and that i wouldnt paint down there anymore if they gave it back. THEY FFUCKIN GAVE IT BACK!!! hahaha. no fuckin way that woulda happened in the states. that day i went down and finished the tightest piece in my life, by far. i took like 6 or seven flix of it from like 5 different angles to make sure i got some good ones in. the rest of that roll had all my bombing and other dope, random flix from amsterdam. guess what?? i got the flix developed in thailand along with a couple other rolls that had a few flix and random pictures of amsterdam and holland, and my roll with all my graff flix and my best piece was fuckin blank!!! my fuckin dad loaded the camera wrong or something. i was SOOOOO fuckin mad. now that i remember it im still fuckin mad. but yeah, they were doing some construction down there while i was there. putting in tons of new appartments and shit so i think theyre crackin down big time at flevo. its still lit at night though and its super chill at night. even if people are walking by you and shit. as long as theyre not police or security (if you go to the other end of the bridge andpaint under there or something there should be no police or security. you can see cars comin before they can see you too. there might even be a shitty "rak" silver up over there still) you should be cool. anyway. just explor the city and youll find spots. remember, even if you do get caught, its amsterdam. they wont chop off your balls for graffiti. if its good, they might even compliment you and let you go (i kid you not).

peace

ok,

amsterdam,

what can i say, im gone now, i just had to getout of there, had to. the keyboard on this computer sucks, its all in german, had to read, but amsterdam was ok, it was wierd, i prefer bamburg alot better, this place is cool as fuck, plus i have a place to stay, amsterdam i didnt, and there werent any good rooftops to sleep on, the place was ok, the weed wasnt that amazing to be honest, im used to northern lights so that thai skunk just couldnt match up. cheap beer was nice. fuck jtf i could have used that info about 12 hours ago when i left, i would have stayed. but germany is fun as fuck, the graff is live as hell here, i swear ive caught like 15 20 panels or whole cars alreaedy and i only caught one panel on the banannas. i got up a bit in ams, but skert had the place locked down. seemed funny as fuck to me. im seriously considering coming to copenhagen now. if any of you cope cats wanna come meet me somewhere in germany drop me a line canadianpacific a hotmail dot com. now im waiting for a friend to turn his phone on, fuck the phones here are wierd. well im seriously in dire need of contacs here, if any one has any, in germany please email me. im going to spain in august and im ok there. but i dunno, this place is amazing, i dont ever want to leave europe. such a beautiful place. so many friendly people n germany. ok im rambling its 1130 and im drnking beer. oh the penis is on the coin in the right corner, its lieka nordic country. or something. ok im off for now. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tt live in bamburg

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Buy a phone card to stick in the phone....

So..by now you must be on the 4th hooker of the trip? :rolleyes:

im in florida..its hot :)

blood and guts check your email.

get back to italy now. please.

please.

Well if you decide to go back to AMS I got you covered. Hamburg, eh? Have you seen any DSF? Those guys kill it. Great guys, I would hook you up but I have no info. As far as germany is concered, have a sausage and a beer and chill out and people watch. Remember these words, Dass ist shiesse. I probably spelled that wrong but say it like that. I can hook you up with a guy in Frankfurt if he still lives there. GO UP TO COPENHAGEN. There is a sleeper train from Hamburg. Europe and those guys will treat you well, they are the best. Take a trip over to Sweden while you are there. By the way, Scandinavia looks like a limp dick. No diss to you Skane heads.

You should really email me, geowash2001@hotmail.com

Archived