TT live from amsterdam

T.T Boy

whats up doggs, this place is a trip, but its pretty fucking boring, i was really expecting more. as far as graffiti goes, the fucking out of towners are getting up more than anyone else it seems, but the whole subway line is smashesd to fuck, which is cool as hell. anyhone wanna go smoke a joint? ok im bored, ima go wander and see if i can find my first hooker of the trip, i havent seen one yet so im a bit angry. im not sure if i like this giant ikea country. anyways, tae care all, ill keep ya posted with my world tour.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TT Boy, I have connects for you in AMS. Or, find Henks. Its a shop. Go to Waterlooplein station and find the flea market, there is a guy who sells Montana and Belton, ask him how to get there. It is right around the corner. Dont buy any drugs on the street, they will rip you off. Rent a bike and ride around high as a kite, nothing is funner. There is a sandwich shop called Oasis(i think) right off Damrak in one of the alleys between Damrak and Neiwendijk. Great sandwiches. There is a fish shop right across the street, go there and get a Haring Broodje, for a real dutch culinary experience.

geowash2001@hotmail.com

Ive been to Europe a bunch of times, its like a second home. If you need tips on cities or connections, I will be glad to hook a fellow canadian up. Send me some flicks of your shit as well. You should definately take a trip up to Copenhagen, you wont be sorry. If you think the hash is good and cheap in Amsterdam, wait until you get to Christiania.

Guest imported_Europe

Amsterdam is one big international guestbook...

Go smoke until you dont care about nothing and then roam around...

Have fun, I wish I was in Amsterdam.

sup tt man. where you stayin over there. if you havent heard already, go to flevo park and there should be mad graph. a lot of toy shit but theres some dope shit too. also, if youre down at flevo, catch the 14 back toward daam square but get off on molukkenstraat. walk down molukkenstraat until you reach "best friends" coffeeshop. get the snow white (snoweijt). its a local place so youll get a lot better prices than near central station or rembrantplein or any touristy area, and its some good shit. if you know the area around flevo a little its super easy to walk to molukkenstraat from there. its about a 10 minute walk. theres some dope graph if you walk down zeeburg too. herz has a tight piece that i think is still running. waterlooplein has the paint. in the metro stations around there theres some cool pieces too. if you want to go to some other good coffeeshops go to "high times". its right down near the red light district. get the super snow white!!! thats the best shit i saw in amsterdam, hands down. check out some of hte smaller cities and towns around amsterdam too though. its only like a half hour train ride to haarlem. go to willie wartols. its got some super good space cake. not to mention herb. also, check out rotterdam and den haag. there should be some sick concerts going on while youre there if youre staying for little bit. cali agents played while i was there. mode2 did a demo or something there. unfortunately, i was still jet lagged and stoned and didnt have the motivation to go by myself. i was kickin myself after though. make sure to check out hte museums. it can be boring there or it can be a fuckin blast. it all depends on how you go about things. and if youve got some funds. have a good time though. be careful around central. there are some crazy fucks around there. the dealers can tell youre american too. just ignore everybody!! seriously. dont try and be polite or anything. if someone tries to talk to you or get your attention, just ignore them. if they keep on tryin, yell at them, get in their face. do something to make them get the picture that youre not fuckin interested in talking to them. theyll leave you alone. shit gets annoying though. anyway, have fun....

definatly check out rotterdam (there was a shop selling montana when i was out there), arhnem is also quite nice from what i remeber.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

im in florida..its hot :)

damn...i wish i knew that

i just got back...

i love the beach!!

but i wish i was in europe..

Originally posted by Tesseract

PS. Go see the Vagh Gogh Museum...once in a lifetime...trust me on this

i'd have to agree with this one. i loved amsterdam when i was there. but that's prolly because i had someone else to talk to, and to explore with.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by jah

sup tt man. where you stayin over there. if you havent heard already, go to flevo park and there should be mad graph. a lot of toy shit but theres some dope shit too. .

flevo park totally whitewashed nowdays! I hear it's been made illegal, again

IF YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW FUCKING DOPE AMSTERDAM IS YOU'RE A RETARDED DICK... I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE A HERB, I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

HAVEN'T SEEN A HOOKER YET? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN HANGING OUT DUDE? AMSTERDAM PROPER IS PRETTY SMALL AND THE BITCHES ARE HARD TO MISS!!!

ALSO, SMOKE BLUNTS LIKE A MAN DUDE, MAN UP BRO!!!!! I WAS FEELING THE SILVER HAZE, THE MISTY, AND THE PURPLE POWER (BUT IT'S ALL GOOD)... DAMN YOU ARE CORNY!!! LOL GET A FUCKING LIFE, AMSTERDAM IS THE MOST AMAZING PLACE ON EARTH... THE CANALS ARE BEAUTIFUL, THE HEINIES ARE FRESH, THE WEED IS CHOICE, AND THE LOCAL GIRLS ARE NORDIC GODDESSES!!!

FOR REAL, IF YOU CAN'T ENJOY AMSTERDAM, THEN YOU BEEN MISSED THE BOAT, LOST THE GAME, AND FUMBLED THE PASS OF LIFE...YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ASSHOLE!!!

BY THE WAY, DON'T MISS THE VAN GOGH MUSEAUM ON PAULUS POTTERSTRAAT AND TRY TO EAT AT "PIET DE LIEUW" WHICH IS AN AMAZING STEAKHOUSE!! ALSO TAKE THE CANAL TOUR IF POSSIBLE DUDE!!!!!!!

I'M ALREADY MAKING RESERVATIONS FOR MY NEXT VISIT...

PEACE AND LOVE!

Guest Canadiano

Van Gogh musieum is ill, Heineken sucks, and you don't need to buy a hooker if you're decent looking and have a Canadian flag on your gear (from what I hear).

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

You've always got a place to crash in Italy :)

i'm takin you up on that

summer vacation 2003!!

Archived