LIZZY MCGUIRE

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sorry sweetheart...but to me she looks like a wanna be over aged mall bopper. just like janet jackson...an overaged mall bopper. but you can still love her. my opinion on her doesnt matter. and it shouldnt matter. i just wanted to put my two cents in.

• 3 months later...

well, she's making a movie right now. passed a location shoot on my way home today. I'll bring the digi tommorow and see if i can get a picture of the sandwich board announcing the shoot. Decent sized lineup for the craft services truck when I passed....damn I wish i could get into IATSE and get payed $48/hr to tape down wires....

Fun Facts About Lalaine

Got any more bios or facts about Lalaine? Email them to me! redhedangel1@hotmail.com

Name: Lalaine Dupree

Birthday: June 3, 1987

Birthplace: Burbank, CA, USA

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Favorite Color: Bright Colors

Favorite Store: Guess

Favorite Group: N*Sync

Favorite Sports: Figure Skating, horsebackriding, basketball, and swimming

Hobbies: Singing and Dancing

what the fuck kinda girl is this??..lol nuthing interesting about her..and i loved seeing her all dresssed like avril lavigne..heh pop culture is boring......

Originally posted by ese

well, she's making a movie right now. passed a location shoot on my way home today. I'll bring the digi tommorow and see if i can get a picture of the sandwich board announcing the shoot. Decent sized lineup for the craft services truck when I passed....damn I wish i could get into IATSE and get payed $48/hr to tape down wires....

IATSE is the shit (for those who don't know its the movie workers union)

An old friend of mine was union by the time he was 21(family connections). Bastard.

$48/hr sounds right for the first 8 hours then overtime (time and a half), then after 12 hours... GOLDEN TIME! Thats 2.5 times your hourly wage. Fuck. I want to earn $90,000 for working 8 months a year.

Guest YinzerXpress

lizzie is hot, seen the show for the first time the other day, wasnt very interesting AT ALL but me and 2 of my boys managed to watch the whole thing.....

i swear to it....you can hold me to this, i will date her oneday...there is no fucking doubt to this, let it be written here, when im sorry dude, but shes mine.....she dont dig low riders haha

she digs soccer mom altimas and old arron carter cds, both of which i will have on hand jus incase i meet her,

first you get the khakis, then you get the arron carter cd, then u get the altima, then you get the lizzie.........planning my friend, planning!

Archived