Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest circus freak

the OKAE post

Guest circus freak

that shit is amazin!!!!!!! i would love to see more...

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Originally posted by 1/2Shark1/2Aligator1/2Man:

I can't front on Pose's skills. No one can touch his talent. I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this shit but I gotta say those letters in that Okae looks like Gkae.

http://www.omnimix.com/flics/misc/scribble2001/gkae_1.jpg'>

put a cock in it toyboy....they dont look alike and stop trying to find fault...saklghw;ouhva;owurhgoiuahv;aw...pose is hort ta forkin dorf!

Like I've said:

I know everyone is gonna hate me for saying this shit but....

blahblahblah, you must be that "Lets Jock Pose" guy, heh. I could of sworn this was the writers bench and I'm entitled to my own opinion. I'm way more into Pose's pieces than his Okae bombs. Now you can wish Pose would put his cock in your mouth, toyboy.

hands down, one of the best out there. i don't know which i like better, the straight letters/simples or the crazy pieces. all very good. and he gets over with illegals that blow most legals out of the water.

i don't want to be some ass-kisser, but the man deserves credit, he has certainly put in the work.

p.s. he is probably the only writer who has done nothing that i didn't like. even my person favorites occasionally do something i don't really feel.

------------------

Xasp.ta.mmwX

Love everything in this post. but definately love the production shit a hole lot more street bombing shit just isnt floating my boat at the moment. Not to say that okae street bombing isnt good cos its phucking top quality. Annddddd if this fella does friegts id love to see some spodieottieydopalicious.

Like I've said:

blahblahblah, you must be that "Lets Jock Pose" guy, heh. I could of sworn this was the writers bench and I'm entitled to my own opinion. I'm way more into Pose's pieces than his Okae bombs. Now you can wish Pose would put his cock in your mouth, toyboy.

ppppssssshhhhhhhhh bye bye now

...I gotta say those letters in that Okae looks like Gkae...

I can see where you're going with that, but i don't think okae's letters are close enough to be a bite.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4021/okae5281.JPG'> i love this one. didn't know he was ATT.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

A lot of his stuff is lookin like GKAE. Besides the fact that they're using 3 out of 4 of the same letters...

jeses. they dont look like gkae. if they do at all its because they share similar letters.

simples styles can resemble each other but those two photos posted dont even use the same style base. different bars and seriffs.

an "a" can look like an "a"

oh and by the way, you said your opinion. fine. go for it, but when some on states a conflicting opinion it doesnr nessesarily mean that they are jocking pose. its just a different opinion.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this