water

HAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the funny thing is there are guys on here trying to be all hardcore bombers or whatever, hateing on water cuz he does legals and whatnot, and most of the "up" bombers (whatever thats suposed to mean) are like whoa waters the man! those who know, know what im talking about. politcs are a bitch

Guest Canadiano

i don't think anyone is hating on anyone else for doing legals...it may sound like it, but read carefully.

Guest intellekt...

where's this guy from?

cuz if its the same one im thinkin of, then he was in town this weekend, and i was supposed to paint with him and my boy stoke. but i couldnt get out. but anyways, wheres water from?

true nuf canadiano, but as far as seeing water doing stait letters that would be about as boring as watching trik doing legal rollers, know what i mean. id rather see his crazy 3d stuff. that being said I dont do legals, I just respect someone who does them well.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

blame canada is the most annoying and retarded thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blame us for what???? funny movies you go see(austin powers etc etc and funny people)

your drinking water?

your elcrticity?

Hahaha, word.

• 8 months later...

Archived