im sad

dahighlifdhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah.....some of us dont even have girlfriends..you think she sad about it?right now shes lookin for some other man.and when you try to call her talkin about some "lets get back together", she's rollin her eyes cause she sees that you depend on her and that she's too good for you...go fuck one of her friends..i think that was the best advice i had ever heard for those who get dumped by thier girlfriends...

hey bro....you were fine b4 you met her ...what makes you think you cant be without her...youll met some other chick thatll be 100 times phatter than the other chick and youll forget all bout her...itz just cz it just happened...try get your mind off of it...

jeez on a picture of her....right on her face...dumb bitch

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah yeah, post nude pictures of her on the internet, thatll piss her off and make you feel better :lol:

well i'll tell you what you can do if you're not going to kill yourself and if you're still soooooooo upset.. get an exacto knife that you used to make a stencil the night before... it's kinda sharp, kinda dull.... you know, good enough.. grasp it tightly with your right hand (or left if you're left handed).. take a deep breath... place the blade on your forearm... apply pressure.. just enough to enter the skin.. not too deep, or you could regret it.. you can't tattoo over really gross puffy scars.. pull the blade back quickly... breathe out.... open your eyes... take a look... (you'll probably close your eyes if it's your first time..) do it again.. and again and again.. and again.... until your arm is covered in blood... or until you've released whatever it was your were holding inside.. you'll feel a little worn out... you might still be crying... but that's alright.. you're bleeding it out... you might do it more... you might not.... whatever... you might not even do it... your choice... it works for a little bit.. in the long run, you just have to ride a skateboard down a really steep hill and jump off... causing some really nice hamburger skin. a lot of blood... some broken limbs if you do it right.. mmm.. so i guess the point is just suck it up buddy.. if you hold it inside or develop bad habits like the one described above, it'll only get worse...

Guest HELLSATAN

yeah skateboard really fast and do tiny ollies up curbs.......but make sure there not big enough to get up the curb so your back truck catches the curb and sends you flying. that'll make ya feel better

Archived