hearing her voice.........

mental invalid

krie, yeah i wrote it myself

however looking back it again, makes me cringe somewhat....a little to over the top, and slightly melo dramatic for my own tatses, but i stand behind it...it was true for the moment.....sometimes its good to write as the experience happens....however sometimes its best to sit it on it awhile....

toyatwar....i dunno about that

see beardo, i told ya so.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way since it seems you failed reading comprehension 101....i will give you a hand....its not my ex that read it corky....it was my current girlfriend.....so if you are gonna be not funny and say something dumb, atleast make sure you know what the hell your talking about.....

my god.....

BRO YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING

PRETENDING I'M NOT FUNNY AND CALLING ME JUNIOR ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE THE FACT THAT I'M THE FUNNIEST, WITTIEST, MOST INTELLIGENT, INSIGHTFUL, AND PERCEPTIVE MEMBER ON THIS ENTIRE BOARD...

AS A MATTER OF ACTUAL FACT, ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT I'M THE MAN AND THAT I ALWAYS HAVE THE MOST HILARIOUS JOKES AND RETORTS... IT'S JUST THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT! SOME OF YOU DO, AND TO THOSE WITH THE COURAGE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH, I APPLAUD YOU... MY FANS KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

BUT HEY, I KNOW YOU TAKE THIS SHIT MAD SERIOUSLY, AS I CAN TELL BY THE FACT THAT YOU SPILL YOUR PATHETIC GUTS ABOUT YOUR CORNY RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS... PLEASE DUDE, I BET THIS BITCH YOU'VE BEEN SNIFFLING OVER LIKE A PUSSY IS THE KIND OF CHICK ME AND MY BOYS CALL A BLOWJOB... LOL

BUT ANYWAY, IF TRYING TO PRETEND I'M NOT THE MAN MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE LESS OF A CLOWN, SO BE IT, LIKE THEY SAY IN A.A. "FAKE IT 'TILL YOU MAKE IT"

KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS ON HERE LIKE A FRIENDLESS PUSSY, AND I MIGHT JUST KEEP CLOWNING YOU HERBERT!

Originally posted by mental invalid

honestly before anyone goes on to try and characterize this or comment, understand that i didnt post it to share or to bitch....no, really i posted it cause the internet is a wonderful anonymous medium where you can just put shit out there and not give a fuck....i just gotta off the phone with her and needed to just put thoughts in some sorta chaotic order....its not bad or good, it just is...read it if you want, share a thought on a ice cream sandwich, whatever, im just trying to figure out WHY..........

ok bro u posted it on a message board. do you know what a message board is? dont be a fucking dumb ass. it will get commented on and it will get critisized. especially on this message board.

oh boy!!

look its a fubu and red, now itll be the battle of the minds...grab a seat gang

maybe together you two fags can be funny and come up with something smart...

that is if youre not the same person

or the siamese crakhead babies that we all believe you to be...

like i said before red, your text book and a bore, plus, i dont have to clown you, you do just fine on your own

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...0&highlight=fan

i never knew you were so gay....sorry though mangs, think ill patch shit up with my girl....but heh good for you!!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YEAH RIP, ANYONE WHO THINKS IT'S COOL TO TALK ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS OVER THE INTERNET IS EITHER COMPLETELY LONELY OR JUST PLAN DUMB... I FEEL BAD FOR CLOWNING YOU BUT IT'S TOO EASY... PLUS WE'RE ON THE INTERNET, WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT!

christ, you're the biggest cornball to ever grace 12oz.

congratulations cornball. i'll take wagers that marlboro's

attitude is a direct result of a super puny wang.

....im telling you brown, it supressed notions of beastiality....

either that or he never got pass the anal phase...did you use that link i sent you red....better question, were you able to understand it?

i think this a classic case of parental neglect.....text book

red and fubu....schitzos

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by mental invalid

...its not my ex that read it corky....

he called him corky

classic!!

that was great

oh well

life goes on...

;)

I find, in times like this, it's always good to email lines from remembering never to her. I did that today in fact. I hope that fucking little slut realizes how worthless she is and does all the work for me.

"Lie awake, things will be better the moment you can't wake up - by the way, when did you realize we're better off without you "

"we are now severed - the glass has been broken for the last time - pulling your tongue til it rips from your face - you've always been ugly but not as nauseating as you look now - i hope you slit your fucking wrists to save me the effort of writing your suicide note"

"I'd love to drown you in a sea of your own blood"

"Bat your eyes a thousand times - i've dreamed of touching your faces - i never thought i could be this good - ill never forget you - not in a million years - something about how good you look under water - like the dream i've had - since you looked the other way - but now you can only look up cant you? my angel - you look so scared - a few more bubbles - a little more effort - and you'll be home - its only water - i promise - do you think they'll miss you - say how they once touched your hair - besides to brush the mud out - how beautiful you are - least till they find you - you'll always remember my wavy face - and ill always remember that lovely shade of blue you wore - the tag on your toe reads i love you. bitch"

"and i'll decorate myself with your insides and i can wear your face as a mask - don't cry - you got just what you wanted - how cool you look now - how much better would you look with your heart lodged - inside the brand new cut in your throat - your body is as blue as your hair"

Sorry to post this here. It's Mental Invalid's thread. I jsut felt like venting.

just a tossed thought salad...

wtf?

Is this what this kid does when he gets tired of posting queer poems that writers probably don't want to read? I mean we all got that sensitive shit but if you're gonna do it do it and get laid for it. Until let the solid cold's roll...

Mr. Vos

"The hardcore Don Juan DeMarco"

i cant honestly take criticism from someone who wears ecko pants....

wow so funny peoples reactions.....perhaps we should just stick to common denominator of threads....

it aint my thread apelles, its just one i started....believe me its not ego centric at all....shit man thats some brutally sweet honest disturbing shit you got going there....some of it as overtop as my melodramatic soapbox, but some you should use as a skeleton of maybe something else....but hell we are just venting anyhow right?!

"something about how good you look under water"

that line paints a crazy picture in my head for some reason

by the way i think all is cool again on the western front....

Archived